Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS
jackpenetrater
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 1:05 am

Seattle Seahawks!!..Missstahhhh! Shawn Alexander-(The BEST! player in the NFL..and one of the best Runningbacks-EVER!!), will shread!!-"the Steel Curtain".Holmgren is a GENIUS!-and will be one step ahead of Cowher, the entire game. 28-21..HAWKS!!
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 1:12 am

Any organization that's never experienced that victory is well-worth supporting in my book!! Total.

Cheers and best of luck to Seattle!!

Now, what shall I take to party??
Hmmm...
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 1:16 am

i think i'm movin to seattle next year
i they win, how does that benefit me?
its all about me.
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 1:23 am

I will eat jalapeno poppers.
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 1:44 am

I predict they will gay out.
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 1:44 am

Jocks are fagz.
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 2:23 am

Steelers will be winning so much by the end of the first half, most super bowl parties will be watching Nick at Nite.
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 2:25 am

The Seahawks are going down. Plain and simple. If they were still in the AFC West, nobody would know who they are. Shaun Alexander is good, though.
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 2:52 am

seattle 31-27
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 3:09 am

Seatle 24
Pittsburg 17
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 3:29 am

I will eat jalapeno poppers.

That's far too vague for you, Martel.

The mm-mmm-cream-cheesy kind?
The stuffed-shrimps kind?
Either wrapped in baaaacon?
The [shitty] american cheese kind?
Store bought?
Ho-Made?
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 5:59 am

Grunge 21
Mullet Rock 24
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 9:39 am

Steelers - 24
Seahawks - 20

ct
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 10:49 am

i think i'm movin to seattle next year
i hear Portland's OR. got it goin on.... if you move to Seattle, try and start that whole flannel shirt thang again... Ha..!
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 3:35 pm

steel curtain. congratulations harry carson!!!
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 3:42 pm

i'm tearin the sleeves off now, so they'll fray up nice.
pop that cassette in and lets play some oregon trail!
oh snap, my wagon wheel fell off and the whole crews got dysentery!

fray
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 3:43 pm

here lies andy

and pepperony and chease
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 4:08 pm

We've got local boys on both teams. Melrose High will beat Frayser by 10.

Redskins beat Dallas twice this year, though, so none of this really matters...
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 5:12 pm

funny ha-ha, jack!
next year, turkey!
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 7:14 pm

my rib sauce will be okay.

jeff gunn's will be better.
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 9:39 pm

it will be late into the game before anyone can feel comfortable that the outcome is cast in stone. seattle hangs in tough. pittsburgh will come out blazing. finally, a super bowl that will be about persistence. that's all i'm gonna say. too close to call.
Posted: Feb 6, 2006 5:36 am

How much did ya'll win/lose?

The Rot Shit and Radio Beats boys are most certainly burning down PiTtsburgh right now....
Posted: Feb 6, 2006 5:58 am

Oh yeah. PITTSBURGH FOOTBALL WINS EVERYTHING. FUCK ALL YOU GUYS. MY NEIGHBORHOOD IS BURNING DOWN RIGHT NOW. I WILL PUNCH EVERYONE EXCEPT SHERRY IN THE FACE. I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS FOR TEN YEARS. SCREW EVERYTHING EXCEPT STEELERS FOOTBALL. I WANT SEX. RIOT COPS ARE OUTSIDE MY APARTMENT.
Posted: Feb 6, 2006 6:09 am | Edited by: johnny guitar

i bet nothing and i will never bet on the super bowl ever again. i've lost about 500 bucks in the last 4 years on super bowl bets. if you look earlier in this post, i thought seattle would win 31-27.

oh yeah, and i'm stoned out of my skull. so stoned that i thought "rough justice" was a good song for a second.
Posted: Feb 6, 2006 6:10 am

It doesn't matter much now, but did anyone else find the ref decision on the Rothlisberger TD a lil' shaky? Doesn't the ball have to break the plane before coming to a dead stop on the ground?
Posted: Feb 6, 2006 6:20 am

i am rough justice. anyways, though i don't give a damn who won, there were lots of shaky calls on seahawks, and a couple the other way. end zone pass interference on jackson was weak to say the least. holding on long pass to the 1 yard line to jeremy stevens was even weaker, and stevens definitely caught and fumbled that ball earlier. but what in the FUCK were the seahawks doing at the ends of those halves. that's terrible. looked like a joke regular season game. that didn't look like super bowl football by either team. weak game. weak weak game.
Posted: Feb 6, 2006 6:34 am

STILLERS WON, I'M DRUNK, I DON'T LIKE FOOTBALL, I'M 350 DOLLARS RICHER, TAILS NEVER FAILS. GET BENT LIL BITCHES
Posted: Feb 6, 2006 2:52 pm

God how bad were the Stones. Why did I even entertain the thought that they would be good to watch. I don't remember Paul McCarthney sucking that much last year. They looked like a buncha washed up pterodactyls.
Posted: Feb 6, 2006 3:58 pm

Woo-Hoo! I just won five bucks!
Posted: Feb 6, 2006 6:51 pm

Posted: Feb 7, 2006 11:21 am

entertaining, half time better than the stones, which puppy is you Khan??
Posted: Feb 7, 2006 7:45 pm

I was a fan of Barry the poodle and Disco the springer spaniel.

http://animal.discovery.com/convergence/puppybowl/bios/puppyplayers.ht ml
Posted: Feb 7, 2006 9:17 pm

Yet anouther reason the Steelers won...

Judge apologizes for Super Bowl cheer

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

TACOMA, Wash. -- The judge who led her courtroom in a Super Bowl cheer before a manslaughter sentencing hearing has issued an apology to the victim's family, prosecutors and others in the court.

Pierce County Superior Court Judge Beverly G. Grant had said she was just trying to ease tensions Friday when she asked everyone to say "Go Seahawks" before starting the hearing.

On Monday, after drawing heavy criticism, Grant said she never meant to hurt anyone's feelings and issued the apology.

"I take full responsibility, particularly as it has impacted the Patricelli family, the judiciary system and others," Grant wrote. "I have consistently tried to treat everyone in my court with dignity, fairness and respect ... my sincere regrets to all."

Grant resentenced Steve Keo Teang at the hearing to 13 1/2 years in prison for the shooting death of Tino Patricelli during a fight outside a tavern.

After the hearing, Sheriff's deputies and lawyers said they were embarrassed by the cheer for the Seattle Seahawks, and Patricelli's stepmother, Kathy Patricelli, said she was offended.
Posted: Feb 7, 2006 9:48 pm

It doesn't matter much now, but did anyone else find the ref decision on the Rothlisberger TD a lil' shaky? Doesn't the ball have to break the plane before coming to a dead stop on the ground?

Uh, yeah, and I barely know a thing about football. This was just a sign of the things to come. Those refs were Keystone Kops.
Posted: Feb 8, 2006 12:55 am

I know we all won the Bud Bowl at the Johnson's.
Posted: Feb 9, 2006 5:01 pm

holy shit! there was still beer left over! that's alot of beer!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®