Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Jan 24, 2006 7:58 am

don't those guys look goofy on the cover of the latest Spin?
and is their record company spending 6 figures to get
all the publicity for that latest album?
Posted: Jan 24, 2006 7:59 am

At least. New York is plastered with there posters.
Posted: Jan 24, 2006 8:09 am

I really dont give a shit about what others say but I like a few songs off the new album. They might be catchy but so fucking what. At least they can play their instruments. So julian is easy on the eyes, and.. I like the songs about death.
Posted: Jan 24, 2006 8:30 am

Don't they do that theme from Friends? I love that song!
Posted: Jan 24, 2006 9:40 am

SJP sucks dick for rolling rocks in the bathroom at Max Fishes.
Posted: Jan 24, 2006 8:40 pm

All I know is I heard some new song from their new album yesterday which started out like a badly played surf cover, then it changed into boringness for three minutes straight.
Posted: Jan 24, 2006 9:04 pm

We're feeling horny, boys. How about you?
Posted: Jan 25, 2006 3:19 am

I saw them on SNL...kinda liked it, actually. I don't plan on buying their records, but come on, people could be listening to a lot worse.
Posted: Jan 25, 2006 4:56 am

the publicity department is trying to move those bumfucks into the "housewife friendly" territory
Posted: Jan 25, 2006 7:14 am

My 9 year old is already a music snob. He said to me the other day "Dad, have you heard the new Strokes song? It isn't very good."
Posted: Jan 25, 2006 10:28 am

i got a FM radio from the 1/2 way house thrift store and i use catchy phrases from jukebox music for my redlight begging signs, like "I'm Stroked, throw me a New York Quarter!"
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®