Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / BEST THREAD STARTER AWARD GOES TO....
Posted: Jan 24, 2006 3:31 am

Drum ROll

DUTCH HERCULES!
Posted: Jan 24, 2006 3:51 am

Uh,.....EXCUSE ME???!!!
I did not recieve my formal invitation to any such "awards ceremony" . Neither did my publicist. So I don't know how exactly it is you can name a "winnner" if I was not at least in the nomination run. I mean, you KNOW I would win the award if it was a fair awarding process. I mean, I know I've been a little MIA ( not the singer) lately but I've been doing a little something you wouldn't know anything about. It's called WORK. Movies don't make themselves you know!!! Albeit, it may only be 3 hours a day, but it's EXTREMELY HARD WORK. Absolutely WAY more deserving than some dutch guy. Trust me. I'm the winner.

BUY MY PERFUME!
Posted: Jan 24, 2006 5:59 am

I..I.. dont know what to say..(*choke*) I have worked so hard to be the most awesomest on Goner.. and golly, it has paid off!! Thanks Marge. what kinda prize do i get...? id love a guinea pig.
Posted: Jan 24, 2006 7:06 am

No guinea pig, you can however put this on your Job Resume.

Sarah Jessica, I called your people, they said you were at the clinic.
Posted: Jan 24, 2006 7:45 am

Uh...EXCUSE ME!!!???
I find your excuse relativly convient Miss Marge. And for future reference,(not that you could really afford it) it's spelled Clinique'. You are probably unfamiliar with it as they do have a weight restriction clearly posted at the front door. Now WHERE'S MY PRIZE HUSSY!

Buy my perfume!
Posted: Jan 24, 2006 3:32 pm

Yup, I live for Dutch's threads. He makes me smile. The only thing as funny is Rev Dan's myspace sex surveys.
Posted: Jan 24, 2006 8:38 pm

Congratulations!
Posted: Jan 24, 2006 9:10 pm

Wow, dude, this is a of pressure. You gots lots of expectations to live up to now.
Posted: Jan 24, 2006 9:11 pm

I think I forgot to type the word "lot" just now.
Posted: Jan 26, 2006 2:48 am

i post, therefore..i am.
Posted: Jan 26, 2006 4:28 am

gotta thank your lord and savior....
Posted: Jan 26, 2006 9:59 am

Awesome! I thought everyone liked the posts about the White Stripes Top 10 Most Celebrities Post.

Dutch, possible topics for new posts that I'm too scared to try myself:

Favorite MRC Tamiya Body
Best Baby That You Ever Pinched
Worst Sex On Bathroom Floor Ever
Sox with Sandals, or just Aquasox?
Dio Records, How Close Should They Be To The Sabbath In Your Stacks?
Stuck At Grandparents: Worther's Original, Luden, Brach's butterscotch, or rootbeer keg?
Most Clicks Ever In Epyx Joystick?
Posted: Jan 26, 2006 8:13 pm

ok here i go.. check my new thread.. it'll be awesome!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®