Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Don't let the bedbugs bite!
Posted: Jan 23, 2006 2:16 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/01/22/bedbugs.ap/index.html

Damn! I didn't think bedbugs actually existed! I thought they were made up to torment children! Any new yorkers experienced them yet?
Posted: Jan 23, 2006 3:40 pm

That's sick. Nobody I know has complained about it yet. Hope they don't come to my place.
Posted: Jan 23, 2006 3:52 pm | Edited by: Uptight White

This is what you get when you don't delouse tourists.
Posted: Jan 23, 2006 4:08 pm

A friend of mine who lives in Williamsburg just had to move out of her building cause it was infested so bad. When they exterminated an apartment, the bugs just moved next door and then came back a few days later. I know three people who've had them in the past few months and they looked like they had chicken pox with little scabby bites all over.
Posted: Jan 23, 2006 4:55 pm

Nasty! Touring bands, you are no longer welcome in my domicile.
Posted: Jan 23, 2006 7:55 pm

A friend of mine who lives in Williamsburg just had to move out of her building cause it was infested so bad.

Eww...you're going to have to tell her that she is now just a penpal. Get a restraining order if you have to.
Posted: Jan 23, 2006 7:56 pm

yeah, just don't ask for a delivery signature!
Posted: Jan 23, 2006 8:21 pm

this sucks. I've been hearing about this happening around here lately.
I was on the train the other day w.hile this nappyass white chick across from me rolled up her pant leg and started scratchin/picking @ some god awful rashes running all up her leg...all over her face too. Needless to say I moved but the ENORMOUS dude sitting next to her reading a body-building mag seemed to be just as interested in what she was picking at as he was in the fold-out sections of his muscle mag.

Oh my God! John rocker was right!
Posted: Jan 23, 2006 8:23 pm

I lived in Philly for a month, a few years back. I really didn't want to be sleeping on the floor so I got this matress someone had just left sitting on the sidewalk. It smelled alright, and I figured, with sheets, what's the harm. It lasted two nights in the apartment before it was back on the streets and I was covered in mysterious bites and sleeping on the floor again.
Posted: Jan 23, 2006 8:42 pm

Wash your sheets.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®