Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Reigning Sound/Detroit Cobras ??
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 8:56 am

After seeing that RS was supposedly opening for the DCs in Dayton, I went to the Elbo's site to buy some tix but the site lists The Woggles and somebody else as openers. It also has a picture of the Cobras with Ed sittin' big as you please in the foreground......what did I miss? I thought I heard he was steppin' in for the Cobra's set (wasn't he?) but what gives? Is this another Deadly Snakes temporary thingy?

So here's the actual question(s) - perhaps Ed can answer them succinctly or someone else in the know: what band(s) are actually playing in Dayton, is Greg playing and if so with whom??

I thank anyone kindly for any helpful info.

PS - will anyone at Elbo's that night give in and play "You Better Behave" for me after some other drunken idiot screams the song title for 5 minutes.....that's a joke. Kinda.
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 11:34 am

The Reigning sound are not playing in Dayton. Ed may be sitting in. I don't know that, but the rest of the band isn't joining up with the tour until they get to Florida, I believe.
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 2:53 pm

It about time Tampa gets a good show... February 9th @ Masquerade for all those who can't make it up to Orlando on the 10th.....
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 2:53 pm

It about time Tampa gets a good show... February 9th @ Masquerade for all those who can't make it up to Orlando on the 10th.....
Posted: Jan 21, 2006 1:40 am

Thanks for the info. I'm bummed RS won't be there in full force but hopefully Greg will at least sit in. And play a few of his own songs along the way.
Posted: Jan 31, 2006 1:04 am

that Tampa show (Feb. 9) is at the Orpheum, not the Masquarade... both in Ybor City, the Orpheum is at 8th Ave and 14th St (avenida Republica de Cuba)... openers are The Unrequited Loves. hoo boy...
Posted: Feb 9, 2006 5:46 pm

tampa show tonightee! and Ko Melina on bass for the Cobras...
Posted: Feb 9, 2006 5:55 pm

As of right now, Greg is a full time member of the Cobras
Posted: Feb 9, 2006 7:11 pm

My friend went to the Tally show and it's only Greg and the bassist and it's all slow songs.
Posted: Feb 9, 2006 7:30 pm

anyone in Tampa gonna drag LoungeLaura and Drew out to the show? Good luck . . .
Posted: Feb 9, 2006 7:33 pm

You know Lounge Laura and Drew? COOL!
Posted: Feb 9, 2006 7:40 pm

Yeah, they're a couple of my closest friends. They used to live in Boston, and they've been trying to convince Mike and me to move to Tampa for a couple of years now.
Posted: Feb 9, 2006 8:35 pm

Tally show was billed as greg solo, FLA shows from the tampa show on are supposed to have the full Reigning Sound...

drew and laura leave the house for wine and that's it, i think, haha...
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®