Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Jan 19, 2006 12:30 am

Did I just never know it or is this woman scary and insane? She reminds me of some sort of Hitler for housewives. She actually has some woman whose husband died "mysteriously" on a cruise ship (she's under suspicion) and she and her BFF, Gayle, are trying between the 2 of them to change the media tide against this poor blondie. I cannot even believe this is really a concern. I hate her.
Posted: Jan 19, 2006 3:28 am

You're just now figuring this out??!! She is of the devil.
I hate her folksy racism, too.

Dr. Phil is her dark under-lord.
Posted: Jan 19, 2006 7:24 am

She's an idiot. Everything she does revolves around looking at the dark side of people's lives, even if she's trying to put a positive spin on it. The show claims to be about potraying female/family problems everybody can relate to, but she has a sideshow tendancy to get the biggest freaks possible on as guests. Then the mentality becomes more like "thank god our lives are not like this."

Honestly, she's just as bad as Jerry Springer, or anybody else who does a more "low-brow" version of her talk show. I appreciate the shit she tries to do with her money, but when you look at the way she has earned it (carnival like trash talk show), it's pretty gross...I was watching that shit a few weeks ago and it's just like...why do people lionize this woman?
Posted: Jan 19, 2006 7:39 am

Ugh, the shrill cheering of all those harpies in the audience fortified in spirit and strengthened in self whatthefuckever makes me jump like an icepick to the spinal column! That sound has compelled me to scramble for the remote or TV power switch (whatever's quicker,) even when merely passing trough a room! I'd say it's desperation, like in a war movie where there's a live grenade in the room and it's gotta get thrown out the window, but I'd be getting silly.

Who was the brilliant person on here who conceived the bicycle chain covered in shit?
Posted: Jan 19, 2006 4:07 pm

I really have only watched her show on occaision and usually it has just seemed eye-rollingly bad. Well, OK, she has made me literally sick to my stomach with her "Look under your seats! FREE PONTIACS FOR ALL!" and then the next week crying with some starving Sudanese orphan in her lap.

But THIS. A blonde demanding apologies from Royal Carribean Cruiselines and Oprah and this, this "Gayle" shunning the media for not believing this poor, poor girl because, "We heard her story and we believe her!" Why is she allowed to go on? And she ended up backing that Frey guy on his fake memoir too.
Posted: Jan 19, 2006 4:15 pm | Edited by: Uptight White

The Man Show launched it's first episode at Hoover Dam, which was a metaphor for stopping the flow of estrogen poisoning cable and netowrk TV, adn the culture at large. They called it Oprahfication of the culture.

The rest of us that don't get it need to read more Maya Angelou. My mom is the most Oprahfied person I know, and yesterday she told me Oprah is off her rocker.
Posted: Jan 19, 2006 4:31 pm

So what can I do about it? Sign a petition? Organize a rally? Seriously...have you looked into the eyes of her audience? It is truly frightening.
Posted: Jan 19, 2006 4:35 pm

I love Oprah!
Posted: Jan 19, 2006 4:38 pm

Andria you are in a feverish daze and don't know what you talk about.

Shhhh. Go back to sleep.
Posted: Jan 19, 2006 4:44 pm

i'm waiting for the oprah sex tape.
Posted: Jan 19, 2006 4:54 pm

no, seriously, I have ALWAYS loved Oprah. nobody has given her ANYTHING and she has overcome many odds. she spreads a lot of joy and even some wealth. sometimes she gets ridiculous, but she truly means well. I think she's one of the few African American stars to transcend the racial barrier, and that has opened a lot of eyes in middle class America. she gets people to read, even if sometimes it's crummy James Frey books. she motivates so many people to make positive changes in their lives. I don't think she's perfect, and the star power may be getting to her a little bit, but I honestly believe that her heart is really, really in the right place.
Posted: Jan 19, 2006 5:01 pm | Edited by: fierydrunk

Andria, we will have to agree to disagree. I can get behind some of what you are saying but I think she has really gone over the deep end.

And some of her messages are (while likely unintentionally) not very well thought out or truly helpful. I was offended when she showered this one former foster care kid who was good, smart and cute with a 4 year scholarship, a new wardrobe, a new car and blahblahblah. I mean, it went on and on and on. If she had concentrated one iota of what all that had cost to giving to a group of kids, so much more would be truly accomplished. Instead, it just seemed like an opportunity for her to feel and look good and for her audience to do the same.
Posted: Jan 19, 2006 7:53 pm

OOOOOOOOPPPPPRAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Posted: Jan 19, 2006 8:35 pm

her and condoleeza are both aliens. ALIENS.
Posted: Jan 19, 2006 8:46 pm

The title of today's show is

"Things Oprah Wants You to Know and Do, Too!"

See what I am saying??!?!?
Posted: Jan 19, 2006 8:52 pm

her book picks make me want to throw things. occasionally she has some good ones in there, but i hate her stupid brand of "intellectualism". the gems are truly gems and there are some really great books that she does occasionally pick - but they're the exception, not the rule. she adds in all these theoretical b.s. self-help books that make people think that they're going to be able to "seize the day". if you aren't already an inspired individual, these are only sheeply books that are going to delude you for about five seconds. something tells me that she doesn't even have the time to read all these books she promotes either. there's entirely too many of them in one month and the things she says about them are pretty generic.
Posted: Jan 19, 2006 8:54 pm

"Things Oprah Wants You to Know and Do, Too!"

She expects too much from her viewers.
Posted: Jan 19, 2006 9:02 pm

Something tells me that Oprah has Gayle wear a ratty Frederick's of Hollywood velvet bodysuit and read to her in bed while Stefan goes to walk her dogs.
Posted: Jan 19, 2006 9:19 pm

while Stefan goes to walk her dogs.

Do you mean Steadman Graham, her "beard"?
Posted: Jan 19, 2006 9:34 pm

her and condoleeza are both aliens. ALIENS.
Black women, in positions of power, who don't share your opinions? WTF?? Yup, they must be aliens!
Posted: Jan 19, 2006 9:43 pm

her book picks? she's picked 3 faulkner titles, east of eden, anna karenina, 100 years of solitude, the heart is a lonely hunter, the good earth, and cry, the beloved country in the last few years -- a more ambitious curriculum than most college classes!

the self-help authors featured on her show make the rounds of all the talk shows -- that's part of the biz.

and Oprah bills herself as an ENTERTAINER not a lifesaver!
Posted: Jan 19, 2006 9:47 pm

how could you NOT find inspiration from a woman who says stuff like this?

Though I am grateful for the blessings of wealth, it hasn't changed who I am. My feet are still on the ground. I'm just wearing better shoes.

Every time you state what you want or believe, you're the first to hear it. It's a message to both you and others about what you think is possible. Don't put a ceiling on yourself.

We are each responsible for our own life - no other person is or even can be.
Posted: Jan 19, 2006 10:09 pm

okay, today's show is about how email actually works and stuff like that. nothing wrong with it!
Posted: Jan 19, 2006 10:40 pm

strep throat? i think the new alien andria had some oxygen (ha!) adjustment problems coming into our atmosphere...
Posted: Jan 19, 2006 10:41 pm

ha! Eric you KNOW I love Oprah! you're the one who laughed about the Oprah mags mixed in with the issues of Murder Dogg...
Posted: Jan 19, 2006 10:53 pm

Andria, you sure you don't mean Opy? The boy with promise in appalachia?
Posted: Jan 19, 2006 11:28 pm

Oprah mags mixed in with the issues of Murder Dogg...

This is just WRONG! (as Oprah would say as she swished her huge head forward and back)

Oh Andria, we will nevah agree on this. Though East of Eden is a bad ass book and I was glad she got it selling. It is total salacious, soap opera goodness.
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 12:06 am

When people say they don't like Oprah, I always ask "compared to who?"

She's doing what she believes in, and she's made it on her own.

She is the America Dream, you don't have to agree with what she thinks or says or does, and without sounding cliche, that's why we live in a free country - as soon as you talk about taking away her voice, you're no better than a fucking fundamentalist.

it goes both ways.
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 12:10 am

oh lord, fiery...we're whupped. Agree to disagree seems the most I can hope for...
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 12:19 am

And for those of us who haven't quite made it to superstardom in our 20s, Oprah is living proof that life begins at 35!

I thought it was sweet when she bought a Porsche for the guy who lost like 500 pounds.

as soon as you talk about taking away her voice, you're no better than a fucking fundamentalist.

yeah
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 12:23 am

I am not guilty and you do not blame me, criuse line!
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 12:25 am

<title>Oprah.com is your leading source for information about love, life, self, relationships, food, home, spirit and health.</title>
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 12:30 am

Oprah.com is your leading source for information about love, life, self, relationships, food, home, spirit and health

Maybe the problem is that I've got more than enough info about all that stuff as it is.
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 12:33 am

no, you misunderstood.

OPRAH.COM IS YOUR LEADING SOURCE FOR INFORMATION ABOUT LOVE, LIFE, SELF, RELATIONSHIPS, FOOD, HOME, SPIRIT, AND HEALTH.
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 12:41 am

Leading source? No thank you.
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 12:50 am

She is the America Dream, you don't have to agree with what she thinks or says or does, and without sounding cliche, that's why we live in a free country - as soon as you talk about taking away her voice, you're no better than a fucking fundamentalist.

You must be kidding. "American Dream"? Get outta here wif that mess! That is what I am talking about, this frothing worship and defense of this woman. She isn't the worst thing on the planet by far, but she is fucking cloying and annoying as all hell.

Andria, you must be a major exception to the rule. Pass me that Murder Dogg.
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 12:54 am

And remember how she acted like a damn toddler when Hermes wouldn't let her in their store after they had already closed? She called out "Racists!" and threatened a Hermes boycott (which is hilarious given the cheapest thing there is like $300)??? All that was was celebrity entitlement and even Miz Winfrey is obviously not immune to the bug.
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 1:05 am

I liked it when she sued the Beef industry because she was a cow. Or something like that.... She was funny in the Color Purple. I hope they make a movie about furniture art and she can play the part of the chair that is whimsy and topical but not very practical.
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 1:15 am

The American Dream is the idea (often associated with the Protestant work ethic) held by many in the United States of America that through hard work, courage and determination one can achieve prosperity.

Growing up a dirt poor black female born in Mississippi to become the richest self-made woman on earth - well, if you can't admit that she is the DEFINITION of the American Dream, well, we'd probably disagree on the color of thst sky.
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 1:27 am

Yeah, everybody but Protestants totally hate work. Did you pull that definition out of Funk and Wagnals?
"admit" implies wrongdoing or incorrectness. I am disagreeing with your definition of American Dream. And to that end, there are many who have come from similar circumstances and done much. Celebrity does not make epitome.
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 1:32 am

sorry - how bout "agree" - and yes it was a copy and paste definition, my last name ain't Webster - let's pick eveything to sheds and miss the whole point..
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 1:37 am

shreds even
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 1:38 am

Yeah, everybody but Protestants totally hate work

And there's A LOT of lazy Protestants, too.
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 1:38 am

This thread would be hotter with some of those soccer moms from her show...
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 1:58 am

Semantics are dull.

Defending Oprah in this manner is duller.

We definitely would not agree. I refuse to enter a serious conversation using the phrase "American Dream". I mean, it is the name of the finance company who loaned us the $$$ for our Todd Oldham La Z Boy sofa!!!!
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 2:09 am

This thread would be hotter with some of those soccer moms from her show...
I drive a station wagon and saw this one episode of her show once where she said most women wear the wrong size bras. Mine feel alright and I have no kids, so I suppose I'm not adding much.
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 2:16 am | Edited by: Hugh Jass

I drive a station wagon and saw this one episode of her show once where she said most women wear the wrong size bras.

That was the one where the British "What Not to Wear" ladies were guests, right? My wife loves that BBC show. It's totally true what Oprah was saying about the wrong size bras, but she got the idea from those ladies. On that show, women get properly fitted for bras and it always makes them look better instantly. It's not just a comfort thing, either.
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 2:21 am

How about just not wearing bras? I mean, sometimes, with some boobs, that is indeed a great option.
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 2:25 am

How about just not wearing bras? I mean, sometimes, with some boobs, that is indeed a great option.

90% of the woman on that show are pretty chunky and they're almost all "cooking with gas" in the breasteses department. For them, going commando is not usually an option. They show how having the wrong size bra makes these women look heavier than they really are. They put on the right size bra and they look 15lbs thinner instantly. It's amazing, I tell you.
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 2:43 am

I can see she's working her magic on you, Hugh!

I have no interest in the American Dream, diet tips, being told what's cool to read, bra sizes, poor lil distressed chilren put on display, crying trannies, the disease of the week, rags to riches, public displays of largesse, or the antics of someone's beard and their "best friend".
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 1:33 pm

The juxtaposition of the helpfull, self-less shit (ending poverty, fighting racism) against the completely useless and absurd ("Tom Cruise is our guest today!", "Everybody gets a new car!") is what makes this woman stink of bullshit.

Now if you will excuse me, I have an Alice Walker novel to read.
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 2:10 pm

Steadman wouldn't be having ANY of this...'cept fer you andria. Steadman's gonna take you somewhere real nice.
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 4:00 pm

all of you get off this board, start working harder, especially you miners, follow your dreams, and you will be RICH!

Everybody will be rich! and will hire rich people to tell them how to buy the correct size underwear from rich department store salespersons!

hooray!

ralph steadman rules!
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 4:06 pm

Ditto to about the last 5 posts on this board--exactly what I mean. She is transparent as all get out. EVERYTHING comes back down to her, even when she is purporting to be recognizing something else.

And as for bras, I can see that. I have always heard that it is true--the Nordstroms lingerie salesclerks have to wear measuring tape around their necks--but I just wear those Made in Israel, breathable fabric "bralette" things that are like delicate sportsbras. Supportive and cover up the nips for the work environment. Otherwise...headlights are ON!
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 5:08 pm

Posted: Jan 20, 2006 5:15 pm

Star Jones... now that's someone to follow.
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 5:27 pm

"I just wear those Made in Israel, breathable fabric "bralette" things that are like delicate sportsbras. Supportive and cover up the nips for the work environment. Otherwise...headlights are ON!"

yeah, coz your cupsize is about 800x smaller than mine!

buying bras suck -- I can never find anything cute, plus I have to pay a ton more for the boulder holders...

egads, I can't believe I just typed those words on the gonerboard...
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 6:38 pm | Edited by: fierydrunk

I know--where have we gone with our manners? Aw, who cares...

I hear ya, Andria, I hear ya. We are just opposite ends of the needs spectrum when it comes to this!
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 6:57 pm

I can see she's working her magic on you, Hugh!

I just can't help be fascinated by boobie talk. I actually watched that episode of Oprah just to see those ladies work their magic. I wanted to see if it worked as well on American women as it did on the Brits. And it did!

Huzzah to Oprah for introducing Trini and Susanna, the "What Not to Wear" ladies, to Middle America! Thanks to them, Suzie Homemaker's cans will be flying as high as the flag on the Iowa state capitol building.
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 7:04 pm

okay, Kristin -- our opinion of Oprah is as different as our bra sizes! we will agree to disagree!

and Rachel in the city rocks for backing me up and for loving Oprah, too!
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 7:23 pm

Oprah has all of the qualities of an English teacher I had one time.

Boy, I hated that bitch.
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 7:44 pm

Fuck that nigger,AND Rachelinthecity! I hope George Bush and his goddamnd "Patriot"Act don't find out about our plans for Oprah Winfrey's assanation.
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 7:46 pm

What about MY AMERICAN DREAM?!?
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 7:48 pm

You mean the one where Burger King is considered a food group?
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 7:50 pm

That's the AMERICAN DREAM JOE! A BUGER KING ON EVERY STREET CORNER!
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 7:55 pm

Burger king flame broiled your ass? That's gay.
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 7:57 pm

which makes the lettuce all nappy.

They didn't use the right relaxer.
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 8:09 pm

I'm not gay ,I'm a man's man! And don't you forget it!
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 10:07 pm

one hting that did it for me was the episode where oprah had some of the cast members of crash.

correct me if i'm wrong, but the point of crash was to illustrate how implicit everybody is in discrimination and racism and bigotry and any other form of prejudice that promotes mistrust, and oprah seemd to always lead it back to the idea that all white people hate all black people and all other ethnic groups don't matter.
that kind of thinking is backwards and does more damage because it essentializes ethnic and racial tension. those types of problems are much more complex than oprah was willing to admit and she didn't give the film any type of credit for its attempt to create a complex way of looking at one of the most serious problems in our society, not to mention world.
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 10:07 pm

thats why i don't like oprah
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 10:40 pm

Burger King Rocks!
Posted: Jan 21, 2006 12:06 am

My bottom line is, I don't really think about Oprah as deeply or profounfly as some people do. I watch it sometimes, if it's interesting, if not I don't. I definitely don't think she's a threat to society, if we lined everybody on the planet up - I have a feeling she would be at the high end of contributers - not hanging out with the detractors.

but, whatever, fuck me.
Posted: Jan 21, 2006 12:13 am

Oprah Winfrey's assanation

One Nation Under Oprah's Ass!
Posted: Jan 21, 2006 12:37 am

but, whatever, fuck me.

Um....

Man, that terrible slave ghost picture she was in with the Danny Glower late a few nights ago and it was so bad, she was tryin ta be sexy and well, no kinda wrench can fix that shit.
Posted: Jan 21, 2006 1:15 am

One Nation Under Oprah's Ass!

It sho fits.
Posted: Jan 21, 2006 2:09 am

Here's another thing that annoys the shit out of me about Oprah: She'll difuse an uncomfortable situation with a guest ("and when I reached 600lbs, that's when he started cheating on me") with something that's either downhome southern or urban black ("aww, honey, when he's sees this makeover, he gonna WISH he never touched her!"). Cue audience laughter. The thing is, she does it in this really ironic/cute way that's almsot making fun of the way urban black folks talk, rather than showing any real black roots. It's really quite annoying.

Oprah: race sell out. You heard it here first.
Posted: Jan 21, 2006 2:14 am

also, there is this huge misconception that Oprah is "one of the richest people in the world!" I hear that shit from girls all the time. Gimmie a break, Oprah is one of the richest women in entertainment (60 million or some shit?), but she's not Bill Gates rich. Rich-rich. There are people that could buy her out with what they probably spend on real estate taxes each year.

Oprah: Piss poor. You heard it here first.
Posted: Jan 21, 2006 2:38 am | Edited by: Rachelandthecity

are you kidding? she's worth like 1.3 billion

where have you been?
Posted: Jan 21, 2006 8:26 am

1.1 Billion is still about 1/50th or so of what people like Bill Gates make. My point was that she isn't "one of the richest women in the world!" as some people like to point out.

Oprah: On welfare. You heard it here first.
Posted: Jan 21, 2006 4:13 pm

Her bank account is the least of my gripes with the woman--I guess we have run this into the ground, but suffice to say, I am deeply, deeply offended by what and how she chooses to represent herself at this point in her life. Her egotism and hypocrisy are horrendous. Not to mention her face and her hair.
Posted: Jan 21, 2006 4:36 pm

"Not to mention her face and her hair."

this is what I hate. ya'll would be down on O if she was fat, down on her if she lost weight and tried to look good. she's in her 50s, and she wants to strut her stuff. give her a break!

re: hypocrisy -- O donated $4MILLION of her own money to rebuilding NOLA/Gulf Coast after Katrina. how is that hypocritical?
Posted: Jan 21, 2006 4:43 pm

OK, I am being facecious and catty with the hair/face commentary. Backwards attempt at trying to lighten the mood of the "argument", ooops!

That was wonderful that she gave that money. I applaud that. I wish she would do more somewhat selfless stuff like that. Even if she did milk her giving into lawd knows how many shows for herself, which she sold for more advertising to replentish her coffers. It is entertainment and it was a reciprocal benefit. My problem with her is that her largesse (so to speak) is sooooooo self-reflective and ego-soothing. It would bother me if her personality was inside of a homeless person on the street...she just drives me bananas!
Posted: Jan 21, 2006 4:49 pm

you're a banana!

Fiery, you are hereby directed to swear off Oprah. do NOT turn on her program, do NOT read her magazine, do NOT buy tickets for the Broadway version of The Color Purple. Replace your Oprah hatred with reflections on your own largesse and selflessness.

love,
Dr. Andria
Posted: Jan 21, 2006 5:05 pm

HA!

Yes, Dr. Andria! Please say this to me whilst wearing a fake mustachio and a bald mans wig a la Oprah's protege.
Posted: May 9, 2006 11:22 pm

Did anyone see Oprah on Monday? I'm sorry, Andria. I like you but I just HATE her!! She had a show on about prostitutes, and it was the most godawful exploitive thing I've ever seen. What I really hate is her "I'm so dumb about all dis" act. "Why, I don't know what in the world you girls DO to those men." "What's a foot fetish? Whaddya DO with them?"
I just really get mad about that dumb biddy bit. She's from Mississippi fercrissakes. Don't you think she's heard a thing or two about truck stop prosses?

They've stopped putting L&O CI on at 4, and I was desparate for something to watch.
Posted: May 9, 2006 11:34 pm

What? You had a channel showing the adorable fucking weirdo Bobby Goran at 4PM daily? I feel for you having to resort to Oprah. I always end up on Oprah at that hour as there is nothing. I can't bear it though when she has some fashion special: "(Insert random B-lister anorexic here) tells all what jeans make her butt look great!!!!!"
Posted: May 9, 2006 11:43 pm | Edited by: Alisa

Tomorrow's show..."Oprah's Mashed Potato Diet...How She Gained 10 Pounds in a Week!!!" Uh, and I am not kidding about this. That's the actual teaser!
I fucking hate her. I loathe her. She's the anti-Christ, I swear.
You think Oprah doesn't know about turning a trick or two? She's the biggest prostitute ever!!
Posted: May 9, 2006 11:47 pm

adorable fucking weirdo Bobby Goran at 4PM daily?

Yeah. It's a real comedown. They do have local Channel 3 News on at four, now. But it's like the Kiddyland news. And, 4 o'clock is just too early for the lastest MEM murder count.
Posted: May 9, 2006 11:54 pm

4:30PM is when Channel 2 starts their 1.5 hours of local news. I can only watch the first 5 minutes of the local news here b/c there is likely no murder count and after 5 minutes they start their quasi-medical news, man-on-the-street interviews about the local election controversies etc.

Oh yeah, Oprah needs to quit kowtowing to the absolute LCDs with that shit. She already has captured the Soccer-Moms-Who-Aren't-Using-Their-Master's-Right-Now audience and should focus there. I guess her prostitution expose is to remind those wives to keep giving up the nana or else their husbands are going to get HIV from teenage prostitutes.
Posted: May 9, 2006 11:56 pm

I neither love nor hate Oprah. I don't think she's as evil as most of my peers like to think she is. Plus, I really liked her in The Color Purple.
Posted: May 10, 2006 12:02 am

Kristin (Ex of Lance) Armstrong "What I Wish I Had Known About Marriage."

Christ.
Posted: May 10, 2006 12:05 am

I don't have much irrational hatred of celebrities...hell, I think Britney's a cute little hick girl.
But Oprah...AGGGGRRRR! She pushes all my "land-o-cotton", Southern, weight, horribly misfigured human beings, and whiny assed bitches buttons!
Shut up already!
Posted: May 10, 2006 12:06 am

Kristin (Ex of Lance) Armstrong

did you notice she had the exact same mouth and smile as Cheryl Crow?
Posted: May 10, 2006 12:17 am

I turned the channel before I saw her smile. She looked and sounded medicated. Or just supremely blonde, boring, dumped and depressed.
Posted: May 10, 2006 1:25 am

ralph steadman rules!

i'd like to see steadman's "oprah"
Posted: May 10, 2006 2:46 am

between her and whoopi goldberg im not sure who sucks more...? Katy Couric maybe,,,??Somebody get a pic of Oprah and super impose a Goner T-shirt on her...wont make much..but might look kinda silly..??
Posted: May 10, 2006 5:34 am

I saw a donut robot on TV today.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®