Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Cancel Christmas!
Posted: Dec 23, 2005 6:22 pm

Undercover detectives posing as drug dealers launched the first phase of a new LAPD crackdown on skid row's massive drug marketplace Thursday by arresting 14 buyers, including a Hollywood actor.

The undercover officers masqueraded as street dealers in scruffy clothing as they lured unsuspecting buyers to purchase balloons filled with fake heroin along Spring and 6th streets.

The officers made an arrest about every 5 to 10 minutes, yelling "Cancel Christmas" as a signal to uniformed officers to move in and make the arrest.

Among those held on suspicion of felony attempted possession was actor Brad Renfro, who has appeared in such films as "The Client," "Apt Pupil" and "Ghost World."
Posted: Dec 23, 2005 6:46 pm

Way to represent, Knoxville.
Posted: Dec 23, 2005 8:18 pm

Ahh, but the word on the street got out.

Now, officers make an arrest about every 1 to 2 minutes, yelling "Brad Renfro" as a signal to uniformed officers to move in and make the arrest.
Posted: Dec 23, 2005 8:48 pm | Edited by: gore

yup...his mug is on the front page of the times.

http://www.redonfire.com/samples/21098956.jpg
Posted: Dec 23, 2005 11:42 pm

I like that USMC khaki shirt he's got on. His hairline is beating a hasty retreat. Does smack do that? ...
Posted: Dec 23, 2005 11:47 pm

I looked him up on IMDB and apparently he has had some "difficulties" over the years. This was the selected personal quote:

"Everybody thinks I'm, like, a bad boy. I've had my day, but I just sit at home and play the blues mostly."
Posted: Dec 24, 2005 12:38 am

Fuck those pigs
Posted: Dec 24, 2005 3:29 am

We just watched "Ghost World" and he looked about 16 in that movie; not no mo'.
Posted: Dec 24, 2005 10:51 pm

Christmas with my family was canceled by someone who took it upon himself to smash my windshield last night.

Posted: Dec 24, 2005 11:11 pm

that sucks. maybe MOTO can book some big show on their newfound popularity and buy you a new 'shield?
Posted: Dec 25, 2005 12:43 am

I'm thinking we could do some sort of all-star benefit.
USA For a New Windshield.
Posted: Dec 25, 2005 1:48 am

is that a Scion, JJ or an Element OR neither..? Someone got jealous cuz you got "wheels". fuck that shit.
Posted: Dec 25, 2005 2:47 am

Scion xB.
Posted: Dec 25, 2005 3:20 am

Sorry about the windshield, same thing happend to my friend Milton and a whole parking lot of his co-parkers down here in the ATL a couple nights ago, sucks! But back to the topic, Cancel Christmas. Really it's only for religious fanatics and needy loosers. Some people can't deal, but that's how I feel. So I've come up with a compromise: "Thank You For Being A Good Friend All Year Day." It comes on Dec. 30, and you only have to buy gifts for people who you think deserve them. Obviously you know these people well enough to know what they really want, you don't wast your time and money buying crap for people who are just gonna resent your dumb present.
Posted: Dec 25, 2005 3:27 am

you can't spell present without 'resent'
Posted: Dec 25, 2005 6:03 am

Posted: Dec 25, 2005 11:04 am

cancel you moms visit to the Dr i'm going to buy drugz.
Posted: Dec 25, 2005 5:15 pm | Edited by: chuckvicious

cheer
Posted: Dec 25, 2005 5:29 pm

Iím Bradís father and I declare a WAR ON DRUGS.

p.s. your moms a fag and your a city.
Posted: Dec 25, 2005 5:30 pm

p.p.s.s. your surprise me with your anal beads skills. i wish my wife was a hooker.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®