Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Les Rallizes Denudes
Posted: Dec 23, 2005 8:51 am

there hasn't been a topic about this band yet. i just think they're fuckin' shit and should burn in hell.
Posted: Dec 23, 2005 8:52 am

jk?
Posted: Dec 23, 2005 10:35 am

i have a few of their things - the live one (the double) is awesome.
Posted: Dec 24, 2005 12:40 am

I'm not sure what you are talking about, but they've been mentioned a few times here previously. They are probably the 3rd greatest band to ever exist.
Posted: Dec 24, 2005 12:58 am

Fuckin A righteous fuckin psych noise.

Lurve it.
Posted: Dec 24, 2005 1:16 am

live 77 double disc is the shit. destructive.
Posted: Dec 26, 2005 1:54 am

I have heard a few different live shows, but are there any studio albums?
Posted: Dec 26, 2005 11:55 am

i have a single and a couple of studio albums (on tape), but i forget the names. i most often just listen to that double live thing.
Posted: Dec 26, 2005 3:21 pm

Who is this "Les Rallizes Denudes" you speak of?
Posted: Dec 26, 2005 5:54 pm

Posted: Dec 27, 2005 5:30 am | Edited by: razor shines

Awesome band from Japan that had been around since the late 60s. Heavy psych with some seriously huge Kevin Sheilds-esque guitar sound. Got some CD-Rs from a friend a few years back. All of the stuff is live bootlegs and anytime I've seen their stuff in stores its really expensive. My friend dropped $50 on that double live LP that Mark's talking about.

Mark: Are you sure there's officially released studio stuff? From what I was told it was all live bootlegs.
Posted: Dec 27, 2005 5:33 am

and speaking of which, anyone got any Flower Travelin' Band records besides "Satori," and are they any good?
Posted: Dec 27, 2005 11:26 am

it has been a while, but i could have sworn that there was a studio #sounding# record... but i could be having a flashback.
Posted: Dec 27, 2005 3:41 pm

There is studio stuff...not a whole lot though....but they have stuff spanning from late 60's to the 80's...someone used to have some bootleg box set things ( 10 discs?!) on e-bay. The live 77 did have a somewhat official release on cd and maybe lp as well...should not be too expensive.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®