Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / sublet NYC
Posted: Dec 19, 2005 4:55 pm

anyone looking to spend a month or two in NYC this winter? i'm looking to split for a while--months undecided yet--and have my own 800 sq-ft railroad in williamsburg. it could easily handle a couple or two friends--a bed, a couch--or do it brokeback mountain style, i don't care.

it's a grand, but i'd go for $500 a month. i'm not allowed to sublet, so you'd have to avoid my landlord, but that's not hard. i've been doing it for months. it's got all the amenities-- cable TV/modem, computers, etc.

email me if you're interested: jennaj_123@hotmail.com

mark sultan, where are you? want to crash out here while i'm away?
Posted: Dec 19, 2005 5:21 pm

jenna's apt is very nice and it's in a decent part of town......this is a steal!
Posted: Dec 19, 2005 5:29 pm

this is a steal!

a steal? you couldn't pay me $500 a month to live in NYC during the winter!

where are you going jenna? someplace warm, I'm guessing.
Posted: Dec 19, 2005 5:41 pm

cali. i'm really gonna do it, but i've got to go slowly and suss it all out, see if I really want to be there. i've got a place to stay, my job will travel.

come on, chris, i'll pay you $500 to catsit bessie in the bleak nyc winter. new orleans has nothing on this place--grey skies, grey faces, everyone's drunk from december through april.
Posted: Dec 20, 2005 1:26 am

Fuck that! Pay me 500dollars to cat sit!
HEE=HAWW!
Jenna's place is rerally nice!
Posted: Dec 31, 2005 6:06 pm

shit! just saw this. i am living in berlin right now. probably for a few months. but thanks!
Posted: Dec 31, 2005 8:52 pm

any time. i just cleared out the PC, collapsed the the desk, and have a huge living room now. this pad is getting swank!
Posted: Dec 31, 2005 8:57 pm

It really is nice. She won't let me eat White Castles in the living room cause I'm such a mess.
Posted: Dec 31, 2005 9:42 pm

Miss Jenna... would you like for me to have Pepe come over to help you re-arrange your loft? I promised him some R & R for the holiday & this would really be perfect killing two birds with the stone and all. This way he doesn't get TOO lazy (ya know what I mean!). If he gives you any trouble just let me know & I will have him taken care of SEVERLY. After all, I'm not paying him $20 dollars a day for nuthin!!!

BUY MY PERFUME!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®