Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Dec 10, 2005 1:31 am

How do I get the good stuff... or anything for that matter... I'm a registered member... now what... Help! I'm confused
Posted: Dec 10, 2005 2:07 am

Thanks Man... I really appreciate it. I'm off to try it!
Posted: Dec 10, 2005 2:19 am

a friend of mine told me that soulseek has finally made a program that's for mac's...is this true? i went to the website and didn't see anything.
Posted: Dec 10, 2005 2:22 am

solarseek [1] is reportedly a usable mac client. it's not written nor supported by the soulseek folks, though.

[1] http://solarseek.sourceforge.net/
Posted: Dec 10, 2005 2:29 am

Not sure yet... but this might actually be working...
Posted: Dec 10, 2005 3:24 am

Someone hipped me to SoulseeX for a mac. I havent tried it, but they said it works faboo.

ct
Posted: Dec 10, 2005 8:28 am

SoulseeX is awesome...been using it for months now.

http://chris.schleifer.net/ssX/
Posted: Dec 10, 2005 8:35 am

I found a guy on there with a pretty good collection of old 7"s I'd neevr heard like 2 days ago. The guy's a dj so he has his shows in his folder. some pretty good stuff. a lot of it i don't know though. It's cool that you said how to find the rooms and such. I didn't know how to do that until you mentioned it. I'm on a slow connection and anyone with like 6000 or more files I usually can't browse their folder. what's up with that? sometimes people will have only abouy 400 files and their folder won't up. I hate that especially when i know they have something i want because i saw their folder before and then it won't open up. Then you message them to send it to you and lots of times they don't reply. shit, that's lame.
Posted: Dec 14, 2005 9:42 pm

hey, for those of you using SoulseeX...um...how do you use it? i downloaded it and entered my name and i'm lost from this point...
Posted: Dec 14, 2005 10:25 pm

ah dammit....im running 10.2.8 and you need 10.3 to run slsx
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®