Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Sopranos returns...
Posted: Nov 30, 2005 4:08 pm

Apparently, the Sopranos is gonna return with 12, one hour episodes and 8 bonus episodes this March, 2006.

That's right. Get ready.
Posted: Nov 30, 2005 4:15 pm

Hopefully it will be better than the current season of Curb Your Enthusiasm. This is the biggest let down in the history of cable.
Posted: Nov 30, 2005 4:26 pm

I'm really new to good TV. I just setup dish network. Although I have seen a few episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm, I have not seen enough.

I am a magician.

I use to watch Sopranos with my pops. Now I will get high and watch it alone cause nobody likes me.
Posted: Nov 30, 2005 4:38 pm

Joe, you must have a burr under your saddle. Curb is still great as ever. What about Larry getting stuck on the ski lift with the Jewish girl, and he starts eating those edible panties?
come on!
Posted: Nov 30, 2005 4:45 pm

That was ok. His Jew schtick was really funny, but overall, I don't see anything as good as Crazy Eyez Killah.
Posted: Nov 30, 2005 4:46 pm

i liked when larry and suzie called each other jewfaces.
Posted: Nov 30, 2005 4:56 pm

maybe it's just funnier to me, since it reminded me of the time I watched my dad open an xmas gift from my great aunt, and it was a box of edible panties.
Posted: Nov 30, 2005 5:07 pm

I got Alberto a douche bag two years ago.
Posted: Dec 1, 2005 4:18 am

the episode this season where Larry got videotaped trying on the bra was also great.
Posted: Dec 1, 2005 4:35 am

ugh, Sopranos hasn't been good since half way thru season 3...but the idiot i am has invested too much time into that show to just stop watching during its last season.

what i hate most is how the writers think they are so deep and thought provoking and they're really just stupid. make a fucking mafia show, no one should care about Tony's nagging annoying wife, or his stupid fucking dreams that are suppose to "make you think". Hell i hate to sound sexist but that show would be 1,000,000x better if there were no women in it.
Posted: Dec 1, 2005 4:49 am

the problem with the Sopranos is that basically nothing happens in half of the episodes.....
Posted: Dec 1, 2005 5:18 am

the problem with the sopranos is that it was planned to be a ONE SEASON event. the first season - the 13 carefully crafted episodes and story arc were tight, smart and different.

alas, it became a hit.

HBO and its subscribers wanted more shows, more seasons. david chase had YEARS to come up with the first season of the sopranos. every season afterwards, he was working under time constraints and it was not a good motivator for him. he begged for more time - that's why it took a long time between a few of the seasons. he already told his story. he really had to scramble to create new storylines

and that's why i think the british really have it right when it comes to television series. say what you have to say. stop. really.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®