Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / The King Khan & BBQ Show Tour is OVER!!!
Posted: Nov 27, 2005 9:37 pm

And I wanna thank everybody. Support was awesome and appreciated. We played for about 2 and a half months, had some great shows, had some bummer shows, but overall had a great time - even with all the problems... I even wanna thank all the nerd-o haters: you just give me more reasons to write better songs. And to everyone who fucked with us... that's ok. You hate your life. The USA is a great place and seems to have a good scene. There have been great albums out this year. Rejuvination time. Expect a new album soon.
MARK
Posted: Nov 27, 2005 10:03 pm

whoo HOO!!!!!!! you guys were great in NYC. can't wait for the new songs. slay us again!
Posted: Nov 28, 2005 4:52 am

MIND CONTROLS!!!!
Posted: Nov 28, 2005 3:34 pm

Mind Controls on Slovenly?
Posted: Nov 28, 2005 5:21 pm

And I wanna thank everybody. Support was awesome and appreciated. We played for about 2 and a half months, had some great shows, had some bummer shows, but overall had a great time - even with all the problems... I even wanna thank all the nerd-o haters: you just give me more reasons to write better songs. And to everyone who fucked with us... that's ok. You hate your life. The USA is a great place and seems to have a good scene. There have been great albums out this year. Rejuvination time. Expect a new album soon.
MARK

Top five cities/shows for the US tour???
Posted: Nov 28, 2005 7:06 pm | Edited by: I am the Arm

I saw you twice in LA...I had a great time at both shows. Although, I could have seen a little less penis from your bro. I got the Live LP "tie your noose" from the show, it's got a great warm sound. Can't wait to hear more.
Posted: Nov 28, 2005 7:29 pm

Are any of these Live LP's still available?
Posted: Nov 28, 2005 7:46 pm

I don't want it to be over! I want to see the King Khan and BBQ show every night for the rest of my existance. Thank you guys for the ass shakin' good times!
Posted: Nov 28, 2005 7:58 pm

thanks for playing st. paul! we'll rock out for you guys anytime.
Posted: Nov 28, 2005 8:35 pm

...a little less penis from your bro...

I don't know about that. I that all that tea-bagging and urination really added to the show. Is that part of the DEATH CULT ritual? How did those Canadians handle that? Thanks King Khan for peeing on my shoes, I was wondering why suddenly everybody quickly ran away from you. So what if you look a little funny, U ROCK!!
Posted: Nov 28, 2005 10:32 pm

Isn't Tie Your Noose just BBQs album? Or is there something I'm missing here?
Posted: Nov 28, 2005 10:54 pm

hey Mark.. yea awesome shows..!!! people in k-zoo had a fun time, Kahn you keep your clothes on!!!!!
Posted: Nov 28, 2005 11:40 pm

Thanks again Mark - you're always welcome here! The Green Bay show was weird as hell, but the people who went to the basement are still talking about how great it was. Cheers!
Posted: Nov 28, 2005 11:49 pm

had a great time in Cleveland for Horriblefest.

Also, i think that dude just meant that Tie Your Noose is recorded live.
Posted: Nov 29, 2005 12:01 am

Are any of these Live LP's still available? They seemed to have plenty...
and yes, it's BBQ solo shit...

KK said he'd been inspired by Cole on tour and had some wild new tricks, then I saw his cock floppin.
Kahn you keep your clothes on!!!!!
Posted: Nov 29, 2005 12:08 am

the gilman show and sacramento house party were both nuts! oakland california tonight!!
Posted: Nov 29, 2005 12:10 am | Edited by: I am the Arm

Posted: Nov 29, 2005 12:56 am

Any more shirts left Mark? I didn't see any for sale at the first show in Atlanta.
Posted: Nov 29, 2005 1:15 am

They left Brooklyn before I could buy any merch.
Posted: Nov 29, 2005 8:40 am

I could buy any merch

nothin' to buy when they hit the nw
Posted: Nov 29, 2005 12:42 pm

pee was much appreciated by the Van BC crowd. The metros musta heard it thru the gay grapevine cause them bi curiosities was in the house itchin' for a lookie at some pookie

I got a great shot of that chick from sacremento via millwaukie ..she was just floating up on tour, but such a sour puss when boozy, she passed out in a chair, head against the wall that some regulars perched on.

needless to say the Van crowd sang along like it was a cheer at the Grey Cup and when Khan kicked that same dude he tea bagged in Seattle, the little fellow ran on stage and tackled his highness, it was all part of an ever evolving act, no harm done.
Posted: Nov 29, 2005 12:44 pm

Top five cities/shows for the US tour
I asked Khan something similar, he mentioned the oral sex on stage couple at one LA show and the stripper at another LA show.
Posted: Nov 29, 2005 3:25 pm

Thanx for playing up here in the beautiful NW! I can't decide which show was better,PDX or Seattle! The winner: i bet it was Tacoma,i mean not only did y'all play in a giant coffee pot but folks probably cut a mean rug as well,or at least i hope they did!

Not automatically dancing to King Khan n' BBQ means you have absolutely no soul. Fuck your weak excuses. NO. FUCKING. SOUL!!!!!
Posted: Nov 29, 2005 6:23 pm | Edited by: backslider

I asked Khan something similar, he mentioned the oral sex on stage couple at one LA show and the stripper at another LA show.

No oral sex occured in LA, but I'll post pictures of the stripper in a few days. I'd also love to see the picture of my wife passed out, is it a panty shot? I think Khan has one of me with a dog and a fake penis smeared with peanut butter, that one will ensure I never become president.
Posted: Nov 29, 2005 6:47 pm

nyc crowd sang along with every tune as well. or at least I did. but so did the barely-16 boys stage left.
Posted: Nov 29, 2005 6:58 pm

I think I broke a bone in my foot, or at least sprained/bruised something from dancing too hard at the Sunday night BBQ solo show here in Vancouver. Three ass-shakers in a weekend is too much, I guess.
Posted: Nov 29, 2005 9:53 pm

ya, we kinda sold out of our merch (but for a few cds) in the nw. if only we were given more vinyl - people really wanted that. but nobody wants a shitty-assed cd.
fave shows? tough call. the whole tour with the black lips was fun, for sure. kalamazoo was definitely awesome, as was chicago. some shows were packed or ready for fun, but we screwed up or the sound was fucked (sf parkside, nyc)... the horrible fest show was cool. san diego was awesome! seattle was fun and so was vancouver, but by that point we were exhausted. LA at the smell was was cool - we even got a go-go dancer - that was great. lafayette was awesome. i don't remember too much, but the whole thing was great for the most part. people seem to dig the shit.
i wanna especially thank martin from the sores. he has to be the nicest person ever. and exceptionally patient in dealing with us freaks up the west coast.
and there was no live album. just my shit on bomp. but next time around, we'll have a live audio thingy with weird footage and a dvd of this tour starting from brazil up until vancouver. i cannot believe how much nonsense we managed.
thanks again!
Posted: Nov 30, 2005 6:35 pm

I was at the Thee Parkside show in SF. The sound can be described in one word: GAY! It didn't make sense that the mics worked for the first three bands, then malfunctioned for KKBBQ. Didn't matter, really--everyone still went nuts, sang along, sucked each other off. Thinkin' about the show had me smiling the whole drive back to Reno.
Posted: Nov 30, 2005 6:42 pm

You live in Reno? I LOVE RENO!!! Did we hang a couple years back?
Posted: Nov 30, 2005 7:00 pm

KK & BBQ
A LIVE LP WOULD BE THE SHIT!
Posted: Nov 30, 2005 7:37 pm

I don't think so, Joe. I remember seeing a flyer for you and Spaghettio Stickerguy spinning at Trashrock a few years ago, but like a jackass I didn't go. The name's Josh--pleased to meet ya. I'm a Reno lover, too. I read a post of yours a few months back and picked up that Texas punk album with Thee Headstones on it. You were right--everything on side one rules save the last song, and side two steeeeeenks.
Posted: Nov 30, 2005 7:44 pm

Woah! Somebody did grab that alb! Glad my recommend didn't dissapoint. How about that Christopher and the Souls track, Diamonds Rats and Gum? That's a secret weapon party track! Anyway, pleasure to make your acquaintence!
Posted: Nov 30, 2005 7:58 pm

That's the best track on there. You keep it holstered until the party gets going and, POW, the secret weapon party track fires 'em up with those bizzaro lyrics.
Posted: Nov 30, 2005 7:58 pm

I AM THE ARM LIKES COCKS

Only cocks big enough to choke on.
Posted: Nov 30, 2005 10:52 pm

It didn't make sense that the mics worked for the first three bands, then malfunctioned for KKBBQ.

It makes perfect sense, pour a glass of water into the mic box next time you are singing and watch your mic cut out. It works like a charm!

Mark, you sweet talker you. If you ever need anything you know the answer is always "Auck-Ya!"
Posted: Nov 30, 2005 11:27 pm

pour a glass of water into the mic box next time you are singing and watch your mic cut out. It works like a charm!

I'll have to give that a whirl next time England's Dragster is in town.
Posted: Dec 11, 2005 11:37 pm

i totally forgot that atlanta fuckin ruled!!!
Posted: Dec 12, 2005 8:19 pm

I heart King Khan & BBQ! Thanks for rockin Portland- my ass was long overdue for some major shakin & it made my fuckin week! Can't wait to get my hands on some of your sweet sweet vinyl.
Posted: Dec 12, 2005 9:15 pm

when will you come back to boston? i was out of town dagnabbit.
Posted: Dec 13, 2005 2:17 am

Hey y'all, this is the first time i wrote something here though i have been reading this shit all the time... anyways i just wanna thank everybody who was involved with the debaucherous adventure we had... to those who were teabagged, spat on, pissed on... hey... dems de brakes as we say in french... i just wanna say that san diego and atlanta were by far our best shows... the others were fun but c'mon three fist fights in one show and the last one the two guys wound up hugging at the end that was hilarious... big ups to Theresa K who helped us with our deportation problem and many other things... Mama Theresa WE LOVE YOU!!!! The blow job thing happened in Sao Paulo on our last show, not in LA. Why isn't Atlanta the capital of the USA? Oh yeah from now on my name will be NEGRONOMIKHAN... because i have seen the duture and it is certainly MAD MAX style... oh yeah if you haven't seen Ms. Pussycats new film THE ELECTRIC SWAMP than you can give a log a blow job.... Mrs. K-Doe should get a fuckin oscar for that.... Bye, ma baby...xoxoxo
Posted: Dec 13, 2005 4:33 am

oh yeah if you haven't seen Ms. Pussycats new film THE ELECTRIC SWAMP than you can give a log a blow job.... Mrs. K-Doe should get a fuckin oscar for that.

You got that right, sister.

PERFECT-perfect present!!
Order fr Goner, they ship next-day!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®