Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / the Warriors Game
Posted: Nov 26, 2005 1:31 am

man I just bought this thing and its fucking great. Breakin beer bottles on skulls ,spray painting tags , snorting coke, It's great !!!!
Posted: Nov 26, 2005 1:58 am

OOooh, the PS2 game, at first I thought you were talkin about some Hockey team er something...They should make a Clockwork Orange video game,
ULTRA VIOLENCE
a bit of the ol' in out, in out.
Posted: Nov 26, 2005 3:49 am

its fuckin DEADLY accurate, too, down to the littlest details. its even got the guy in the union jack shirt from the opening scene.
Posted: Nov 26, 2005 10:23 am

They should make a Clockwork Orange video game,
ULTRA VIOLENCE

Not to sound like some Oi! fag, but I would actually go out and buy a Playstation if they made that into a video game.....
Posted: Nov 26, 2005 5:58 pm

i really enjoyed this game, little too short though i would have enjoyed more pre-meeting missions. i beat it in a little less than 8 hours, actually even less because i left it on pause once while i went to get pizza.

But my favorite part is after you beat the movie part of the game you go back and play flashback missions of how everyone joined the gang. that was real sweet.

and after you beat all those you get to play this streets of rage like side scroller as Ajax and Swan, that was fun too.
Posted: Nov 26, 2005 6:01 pm

oh, what i really hated about this game was the added bosses and not seen storylines from the movie part of it. i mean i understand that if they followed the movie dead on that part of the game would be really short and lackluster, but the whole Baseball Furies leader (Cobb) was stupid. as was when you first scatter from the meeting and the Turnbulls are beating up Ajax and others. Oh well, i was still very very surprised by how well Rockstar did this.

The Coney Island free roaming missions were cool at first but then just got stupid.

I didn't buy this game i no late feed rented it from Blockbuster. I would recommend you all do the same too, 50 bucks is a hell of a lot for this game (or any game)
Posted: Nov 26, 2005 7:40 pm

Yeah, but the mime boss had Gacy's Pogo the Clown makeup. Sick.
Posted: Nov 26, 2005 10:33 pm

I love livin' in the city
Posted: Nov 26, 2005 10:33 pm

I love livin' in the city
Posted: Nov 28, 2005 2:11 am

the warriors game is totally rad. its like playing the movie. buying the game is totally worth it because its almost endless. theres still more coney missions after you beat the game and once you complete all the bonus objectives you unlock a lot of awesome features. i havent beatin the game in hardcore soldier yet but once you do you could play the game as the baseball furies. so this game is not short at all. playing the fuck out of it is the fun part. not beating it as quick as you can.
Posted: Nov 28, 2005 3:11 am

hrmmm i will have to check this game out. i might have to hide it from my roommate's son though. i dunno how appropriate the game is for 9 year olds. hahah.
Posted: Nov 29, 2005 12:10 am

This game is excellent. All the stuff leading up to the action from the movie is awesome, and so is the flashback stuff showing how the gang formed.

playing the fuck out of it is the fun part. not beating it as quick as you can.

Agreed. I've been taking my time with it, which is also partly due to the fact that I'm a crummy "gamer." It's still super fun, and it suits the source material really well.
Posted: Nov 29, 2005 1:00 am

what do you mean playing thru as a Baseball Fury, i beat it on Hardcore Solider (i think thats what ti was called, it was the hardest difficulty when selected)
Posted: Nov 29, 2005 2:07 am

its suppose to unlock unleash the fury mode and you play as the furies.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®