Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Weird thing you've made when your cubbard was bare (a confessional)...
Posted: Nov 20, 2005 9:18 pm

Spaghetti noodles, peas, butter, and leftover parmesan cheese packets from pizza hut.
Posted: Nov 20, 2005 9:22 pm

Ketchup soup. Ramen with hotdogs and mushrooms. Refried beans stretched out with a little peanut butter. Pasta with fried bologna.
Posted: Nov 20, 2005 9:25 pm

White rice with sambal chili paste and peanut butter.
Posted: Nov 20, 2005 9:25 pm

This is the REAL goner cookbook.
Posted: Nov 20, 2005 9:37 pm

Rice. Just rice.

And one time, rice w/cream of mushroom soup.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 2:03 am

Half can of mushrooms chopped, fried in butter, mixed into a bowl of popcorn. I wasn't even high - just hungry.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 2:52 am

I've had a number of years as rent-poor and a number of years as just plain poor. I can think of tons of times when the cupboard was truly bare and I have scavanged in my kitchen for something to put together as a meal... many too disgusting to eat. these are the ones that came out the best...

leftover rice heated up in the microwave with a piece of old hard-as-a-rock cheese melted on top.

spaghetti with butter, salt and pepper

baked potato with spaghetti sauce on top

vegetable soup made from a head of broccoli, an onion, a leftover pint of wonton soup without the wontons (eaten the night before), a scallion and a couple of mushrooms.

I've had it easy since I moved in with Blair. These days, if I'm broke, he buys the food.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 4:24 am

butter and sugar sandwich (actually really good)

Ramen with eggs (kind of sick)

just ate some buttered noodles with jalapenos and picante sauce (not too bad )
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 4:32 am

-steak sauce sandwich

-garlic salt on macaroni noodles

-green beans and cream of mushroom soup

-canned tunafish mixed with mustard and ramen noodles

-jelly crackers

-peanut butter on my finger

-ketchup on a piece of bologna and nuked so the edges curl up like a little bowl

-and I once drank a bottle of vermouth when there was no beer or booze. i don't recommend it.

ct
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 4:42 am

brown rice with raisins and some syrup - okay, kinda like a healthy breakfast

tuna with celery and mustard - i don't remember liking that too much

lettuce and vinegar - shattered

tonight I made spegghetti with carrots (pre-steamed), stir-fried onions until brown, threw in diced garlic (sprouting) and a chilli pepper (kinda getting wrikly), lime (with a brown spot), and some ginger garlic oriental sauce intended for salmon...it was pretty good.

pasta with ceasar dressing, margarine, crushed red pepper and salt - filled the void

spegghetti sauce with rice - didn't do it for me

slice of cheap cheese wrapped around a tomato wedge
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 5:02 am

-jelly crackers

That'sthe funniest shit I've read all day. That should be a band name.

filled the void
The most important factor. The Essential.

I just went grocery shopping; looking for the staples on a $50 budget....
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 5:07 am

Another,

Sugar sandwich. I wish I had thought of the butter, ct.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 5:19 am

grilled molasses sandwich
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 8:46 pm

Now that I get Food stamps, I never go hungry. I pay my taxes to a government I dont trust so fuck yeah i'm going to take advantage. Macaroni and cheese and mayo. Had no milk. Mayo really doesent work too well.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 8:59 pm

Take a legge of mutton and cot it in small slices, and put it in a chafer, and put therto a pottell of ale, and scome it cleane then putte therto seven or eyghte onions thyn slyced, and after they have boyled one hour, putte therto a dyshe of swete butter, and so lette them boyle tyll they be tender, and then put therto a lyttel peper and salte.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:01 pm

My favorite poor meals were animal crackers. A huge bag only cost about $1.50, so I would eat a handful. I say eat, more like I sucked on them til they were mushy. It didn't take as long for my stomach to swell up. I would immediately go to bed so I would still feel full.

cereal with water (i don't recommend it), mac n cheese w/ hot dog chunks, jelly or peanut butter crackers, toast w/ cinnamon sugar and rice w/ butter and sugar are all wonderful po' meals, but the animal crackers made me feel fullest and were by far the cheapest.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:04 pm

cereal with water (i don't recommend it)
I've done that. Even worse, it was rasin-bran.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:09 pm

i buy/keep emergency frozen burritos just for tight times.... they are 34 cents each at Sav-On. they don't really suck so much and are way better than Top Ramen
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:09 pm

Mmm. mac n cheese w/ hot dog chunks I grew up eatin that shit. Sounds kinda good. I'm ready for some bacon on white bread with ketchup. that goes good with the mac and dog meal.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:10 pm

See, If I did that I'd east the fuckers even with a full fridge. I have no will power, especially over frozen burritos.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:10 pm

makes me miss having a garden. when we were really poor, we ate what we grew. the year my dad was out of work I remember a whole year of home- canned tomatos, green beans, lima beans, black eyed peas, and squash. sometimes a huge sale tube of ground beef . that was the year of powdered milk - the worst po food ever invented
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:14 pm

generic mac n cheese and frozen hash browns! But the mac has to be spirals.

Yeah, I did that this weekend.

And if you run outta milk just put more butter in it.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:16 pm | Edited by: Windy

does anybody else remember the Kroger tube of ground beef? my mom would always buy it right before it expired so it was really cheap and then for the next few nights we would have hamurger patties covered in gravy or tacos or porcupine meatballs (meatballs w/ rice)
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:17 pm

pickles with mustard on crackers
ketchup pickles are good too.
i've had some good ones, but usually too high or too asleep to remember
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:18 pm

plain potato chips with mustard or ketchup are good too. and pretzels in pudding
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:23 pm

nutella.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:25 pm

leftover mashed potatoes fried in a pan and covered in Red Hot, mozzarella cheese shreds, and a veggie sausage patty that has freezer burn, all slapped on a hamburger bun.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:26 pm

bread.
left-over pizza sauce
1 slice American cheese

Nuke.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:27 pm

bread.
left-over pizza sauce
1 slice American cheese

Nuke.

I've so done that. It was pretty tasty...
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:27 pm

leftover mashed potatoes fried in a pan and covered in Red Hot, mozzarella cheese shreds, and a veggie sausage patty that has freezer burn, all slapped on a hamburger bun.

except for the veggie and freezer burn parts of that sausage patty that sounds like a fucking awesome lunch. shit, i know what i'm making for thanksgiving.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:28 pm

i keep any and all grits that i have left over. take the chilled grits, and stir in a few beaten eggs and fry that shit up. i've been thinking of mixing in sausage and baking it.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:28 pm

I've so done that. It was pretty tasty...
something just seems so wrong about faux-Italian and processed, yellow cheese....
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:29 pm

Spaghetti w/ peanut butter.

it call seasame noodle and cost fi dalla
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:32 pm

A hungry dog will eat anything.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:32 pm

sarah, you're never cooking for me again
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:35 pm

except for the veggie and freezer burn parts of that sausage patty that sounds like a fucking awesome lunch. shit, i know what i'm making for thanksgiving.

Glad I could help, but yeah, skip the freezer burn for thanksgiving. You could add an egg to it and make it really awesome.

something just seems so wrong about faux-Italian and processed, yellow cheese....

And so right at the same time... It's better if you toast it in the oven!
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:36 pm

Spaghetti with garlic and butter. Good stuff, I still make this a lot.

Stale bagels topped with sauce and cheese - bagel pizza! Something about heating stale bagels really makes them taste fresh again.

Baked potato with generic ranch dressing. I would eat it again.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:36 pm

It's better if you toast it in the oven!
You're getting fancy...
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:37 pm

Spoonfulls of Nestle Quik powder for dessert.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:39 pm

That's just going too far. Spread it on some crackers with some peanut butter and you may have something.

I've eaten Nestle Quik.....for dinner.

If the cupboard wasn't bare maybe I could.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:40 pm

Small sidetrack,
Anybody ever put a spoonfull of Tang in your mouth and a swig of Coke?
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:41 pm

Jello powder is pretty tasty on it's own. Like pixie sticks without the stick.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:42 pm

nope but i have drank more than a few tangermeister (1:1 tang and jager shot) in my time. that is not a recommedation
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:45 pm

Saltines with margarine spread on them. Very satisfying (not!)

We used to make something we called "Layla bake" after the person who taught us how to make it. Take potatoes, onions, smoked sausage and hot dogs (or pretty much whatever you have on hand ) chop 'em all up throw them on top of some oil in a baking pan, bake at 425 until it all looks yummy, and voila! You didn't need to go to the grocery store anyway. Now we don't eat meat so Layla bake is out of the rotation. It was good while it lasted. I used to bake the potatoes for a while before adding the meat to keep the meat from getting too brown. But if you like your processed meats crispy, go for it... The other day we had fried potatoes with onions for lunch.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:46 pm

Sorry... What was I thinking? Nestle Quik is perfectly acceptable on its own. It would just be so much better MY way!

Jello powder is pretty tasty on it's own. Like pixie sticks without the stick.

I've never even thought of that!!

Is this gonna work like pop rocks? You aren't sucking me in!!
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:47 pm

mouth full's of Durkee fried onions.

croutons.

bacon bits.

Then there was the rice, corn and hot dog (there was only one left)....
Gas producing.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:48 pm | Edited by: Windy

mmm durkee fried onions! they leave a greasy film in your mouth if you eat them cold though
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:51 pm

chow mein noodles and peanut butter. winter 94 or 95 i was snowed in with no food. sucked.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:51 pm

mmm durkee fried onions! they leave a greasy film in your mouth if you eat them cold though

yes they do!
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:52 pm

Instant brown rice and expired vegetable broth, with sauteed carrots, garlic, and onions that had seen their better week, doused with soy sauce. Still hungry after that one.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:52 pm

Two faves:

Frozen spinach mixed with pepper jack cheese and then baked with crumbled up ritz crackers on top.

spaghetti noodles with butter and lemon pepper and salt.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:53 pm

Rice and old salsa, mixed together....

You can do anything with rice, really...
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:54 pm

noodles, butter and garlic salt this thread is making me hungry for wacked out food
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:55 pm

That's funny, It makes me want lobster.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:55 pm

Rice and old salsa, mixed together....

You can do anything with rice, really...

I've done this too, and yes, that's true. This was kinda weird, though. Like, maybe it depends on the salsa? I used Hot Pace Picante...
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:56 pm

Grossest thing I've seen - an old roomate eating (room temp) refried beans (out of the can) w/ banana slices mixed in. I used to get the cheapest shit-ass bread I could fine, cut it diagonally and put it under the cheapest thin-ass frozen pizza I could find (half a breadslice fit under a pizza slice). A buck/$1.50 pizza stretched out to fill a couple meals.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:57 pm | Edited by: Jack Stands

it depends on the salsa
Mine was worse. It was the kind made in NEW YORK CITY?!?!?
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:58 pm

ICK! But, I do love some canned refried beans in a pinch. Warmed, please.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:58 pm

i think i'm nostalgic for the no money for groceries diet. I was really thin then...
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 9:59 pm

get a rope!
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 10:00 pm

It was the kind made in NEW YOUR CITY?!?!?

We need to start a salsa thread. My favorite food ever. I could live on blue corn chips and black bean salsa for months upon months.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 10:01 pm | Edited by: Hugh Jass

I make this thing I call "Garbanzo Explosion." You open a can of garbanzos, drain off the water, mash 'em with a potato masher, season with salt, pepper, and hot sauce and/or thai pepper flakes.
Put a little oil in a pan, and cook until it's hot and kinda toasted.
Chop up what ever vegetables you have- cabbage, tomatoes, cucumbers are all good. You can also add cooked chopped chicken breast, or a boiled egg, if you want.
When the 'banzos are nice and golden (only takes about 5-10 minutes), put 'em on a plate and throw that other stuff on top. Pour some salsa (the hotter the better) on top of everything, along with a little bit of 1000 Island dressing. (Adding Guacomole makes this even better, but that requires much more forethought.) Mix it all about and eat. You'll understand why I call it "Garbanzo Explosion" in about 2 hours. It's delicious, though.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 10:02 pm

Black bean salsa is the shit!
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 10:02 pm

I'm scared, but strangely intrigued all at the same time... I think I have some canned garbanzos at home right now. AND SOME AVOCADOS! Yes!
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 10:04 pm

Black bean salsa is the shit!

Oh yeah, if you have a trader joe's they have this fresh roasted black bean salsa, and I would do anything if that store was open after the bar closed...
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 10:06 pm

black bean salsa = shit. here's a simplel pasta salad recipe

black beans, drained
cooked bowtie (or your fave pasta)
salsa (my parents like the panchos brand) (!)
canned corn
served room temp/cold
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 10:21 pm

i think i'm nostalgic for the no money for groceries diet. I was really thin then...

No kidding. Moi aussi.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 10:26 pm

i think the best thing i ever made out of weird shit left over in the cabinets/freezer/fridge was what i called stoner casserole...frozen hashbrown mix - the kind with the onions and peppers already mixed in, some velveeta leftover from making a small thing of rotel, a can of rotel, frozen vegetarian sausage patties crumbled up, 2 eggs, and some frozen rolls thrown into a casserole pan and baked. it was pretty good, but then again i was high, so what do i know?

i've made multiple types of soup with vegetable broth and canned veggies.

once made a fake chicken pot pie out of leftover wheat glute, some veggie broth, corn starch, frozen pie crust and a can of mixed vegetables.

made hamburger helper as i have said once before on here with morningstar farms beef crumbles. really NOT recommended. same thing with mac and cheese and those fake beef crumbles. really fucking gross.

made an interesting pasta dish out of bowtie pasta, feta cheese, vegetable broth, a roma tomato and a handful of salad olives.

i've made a weird tuna salad before out of that pouched sweet and sour flavored tuna, annie's shitaake mushroom dressing, and parmesan flavored almonds. put that on a piece of toasted bread with some smoked gouda on the top. was kinda good i guess. not totally terrible.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 10:29 pm

eeew - tuna! that reminds me of another po dinner

tuna, rice, onion, green peas (think LeSuer brand) and cheap stringy cheddar cheese.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 10:51 pm

made an interesting pasta dish out of bowtie pasta, feta cheese, vegetable broth, a roma tomato and a handful of salad olives.

This is really good. If you don't have a fresh tomato, throw in a can of diced ones.
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 10:51 pm

my friend one time took a packet of brown gravy, boiled potatoes, and some beets and mashed 'em all up together and I gotta say it was not too damn bad.
Posted: Nov 22, 2005 1:37 am

The worst i ate was macaroni with half a can
of gravy sauce. A bread slice with mayo or
mustard can do it too.
Posted: Nov 22, 2005 1:48 am

I quite enjoy this discussion of your poverty-driven ways. You are so clever, how you deal with the situations that the upper classes have placed you in.

To contribute my fair bit, I once ate a delicious roast beef sandwich- but the bread was sliced off a loaf of bread over 2 days old.

Roughing it? Quite!
Posted: Nov 22, 2005 1:55 am

Mr. Manship, I've been going over your tax records, and, well, we'll send someone.
Posted: Nov 22, 2005 1:56 am | Edited by: I am the Arm

I used to eat the hot chocolate packets with my finger. I liked the marshmallow ones the best.

Also, mozerella cheese on a piece of salami in the microwave. Make the cheese all bubbly and almost fall off. Toaster oven makes the salami crispy and the cheese browns. Serve on crackers.
For a delicious treat try pepperoni instead of salami.
Posted: Nov 22, 2005 2:03 am

situations that the upper classes have placed you in.

Believe me J, I put myself there.
Posted: Nov 22, 2005 2:03 am

I've done the sugar butter sandwich thing with tortillia, very tasty

steamed brocolli with lemon and a little butter or oil is like a poor man's artichoke heart.

pickles with mustard on crackers - boooooooooo
Posted: Nov 22, 2005 2:43 am

steamed brocolli with lemon and a little butter or oil is like a poor man's artichoke heart.

yum. i like this regardless of whether it's the only thing in my fridge. i like to toss in some soy sauce and ginger and garlic with broccoli sometimes too. great cold.

i've made "mini pizzas" out of bagels and spaghetti sauce and mozzerella cheese before, which wasn't terrible if you put them in the oven. skip the microwave unless you like it soggy.
Posted: Nov 22, 2005 2:57 am

Tonight I had home-made pieorgies (which were the best I ever had), then sauteed eggplant with asiago and mozzarella with some Tabasco. It's not "cupboard is bare", but that was it.
Posted: Nov 22, 2005 3:30 am

Tell me more about these pie orgies...
Chocolate and blueberry, mixed in a chicken pot?
Seriously, what's a "pieorgies"?
Posted: Nov 22, 2005 3:38 am

pierogies? I had to look it up on google...
so, it's mashed-potato dumplings?
Posted: Nov 22, 2005 5:03 am

TACO NINJA $1 tacos. That's where it's at. You can't get much more bare than that. Good stuff, and since the Guinness was tapped I had to deal with PBR. Damn.
Posted: Nov 22, 2005 6:43 am

just for tight times
canned salmon and when eggs are cheap, I pickle those in beet juice.

don't forget to check at your local food back for in store specials on root crops.

and bake potatoes in the coals of a fire
Posted: Nov 22, 2005 9:32 pm

don't forget to check at your local food back for in store specials on root crops

Mmmmm.....roooooot crops.
Posted: Nov 22, 2005 9:38 pm

I grubbed down on some Kraft Mac and Cheese with a can of Tuna tossed in before. I also made a mashed potato sandwich one time on toast with some ketchup. Some drunken feasting for dure.
Posted: Nov 22, 2005 10:34 pm

Hello, I'm Ryan Seacrest, your host of American Idol.

Back in college when times were tight in Athens, GA, my favorite meal was old flour tortillas I'd buy from the store before they threw 'em out. I'd grate some yellow cheese on one, add some onion if it wasn't too dried out or startin' to turn pink, slap another tortilla on top and NUKE IT!

Cut it in quarters, dip it in salsa, and you've got practically the same thing as what they sell for $7.95 at TGI Friday's known as "Quesadillas."

AN ALL NEW SEASON OF AMERICAN IDOL RETURNS IN JANUARY!

DONíT MISS IT!
Posted: Nov 22, 2005 10:41 pm

Mac & cheese is also great with good salsa mixed in (frontera is the best!) or bbq sauce mixed in.
Posted: Nov 22, 2005 11:07 pm

and red sauce too!
had it...it good
Posted: Nov 23, 2005 3:49 am

spaaaaahgetti..with 2 eggs mixed in the ground Chuck..BBQ sawce. fettucinni knudles..and then Meijer brand spaghetti sauce. Pretty friggin good. I'll mail ya's some. Oh and yea,, some garlic all chopped up too.
Posted: Nov 23, 2005 6:26 am

before they threw 'em out
sheet, I totally forgot about dumpster diving
cut out the mold and rot
and what do you gotZ?
Posted: Nov 23, 2005 2:06 pm

Just last week I made a pickle sandwich: bread, pickles, mayo, and Crystal hot sauce.

Old standard: Captain's waffer style individually wrapped crackers stolen from resturants, and Crystal Hot Sauce.

I have eaten 5 stale fortune cookies before.

One time I took the crumbs out of the bottom of 2 bags of Fritos and dumped em into a what was left of a jar of salsa, mixed sour cream, ate straight.

And then there's the old can of baked beans dumped on toast. Mmmm....
Posted: Nov 23, 2005 2:21 pm

with good salsa mixed in (frontera is the best!)

frontera jalapeno and cilantro salsa= awesome.
Posted: Nov 23, 2005 2:42 pm

Pierogies are possibly the best food ever. They are pretty much mashed potato dumplings, but with sauteed onions, sour cream, and sometimes cheese inside. They are another thing that makes Pittsburgh sweet. I eat them a few times a week.
Posted: Sep 16, 2007 1:52 am

I just realized that many of my contributions to this thread have been served in the Millionaire Mansion when i was out of dinner ideas.
Posted: Sep 16, 2007 3:16 am

A raw potato with salt . It was very satisfying.
Posted: Sep 16, 2007 3:28 am

Leftover rice & peppers from General Tso's chicken.
Celery and carrots I stuck in the freezer after getting hot wings.
Water.
Some powdered chicken bullion.
All together in a pyrex dish in the microwave.
Add garlic.
Add almonds and hazelnuts found in the back of the fridge.

Not awful, but I doubt I'll ever want it again.
Posted: Sep 16, 2007 3:29 am

Spaghetti noodles, peas, butter, and leftover parmesan cheese packets from pizza hut.

shit, that was at least a bi-weekly meal for me during the 80s/early 90s...

sometimes i couldn't even afford the fucking peas!

ramen noodles with a taco bell sauce packet stirred in was another staple.

mac and cheese with a bag of frozen veggies boiled along with the noodles is yummy enough, that i don't even need to be broke to make it nowadays. mmmmm
Posted: Sep 16, 2007 2:06 pm

Ingredients:

Ramen noodles
Ketchup
Cooking oil
Garlic powder
Other Italian-y spices
Frozen meatballs

-Heat cooking oil in sauce pan. Add garlic and other Italian-y spices. And meatballs.

-Dump in that ketchup

-Boil noodles

-You can guess the rest

-Italians are all cunts

porcupine meatballs (meatballs w/ rice)

Fuckin' yuck, my mother used to make that shit so I threw away the recipe.
Posted: Sep 16, 2007 3:27 pm

white bread + tomato sauce + american cheese + microwave = "pizza"
Posted: Sep 16, 2007 4:24 pm

Frozen meatballs

if you have those your cupboard/ freezer/ fridge isn't bare.
Posted: Sep 16, 2007 8:21 pm

We used to eat peanuts in melted cheese when we were out of cash
Posted: Sep 16, 2007 10:23 pm

toast with lemon pepper or garlic salt. You could also use the ground red pepper or parmesan from a pizza place, I assume.

One time we were out of bread but we had eggos. Go figure. Anyway that didn't work.
Posted: Sep 16, 2007 11:06 pm | Edited by: tapecase jackson

One time when I was about 16, I came home stoned as fuck at around midnight,and had the munchies BAD but we didn't have shit to eat...so I grabbed a jar of jelly from the fridge and a bag of half-stale rolls from the pantry and just tore off pieces of the rolls and dipped em in jelly. My mom woke up about halfway through the feast and walked in on the scene...she just gave me a deeply concerned look and went back to bed. 2 days later my dad came over and they did an intervention of sorts.
Posted: Sep 16, 2007 11:40 pm

baked potato
old ranch dressing
salt and pepper
Posted: Sep 16, 2007 11:44 pm

At my brokest I was just eating spoonfulls of italian bread crumbs and dry coos coos mix topped with MSG. I will never forget that taste.
Posted: Sep 17, 2007 1:12 am

"do you think this meat is bad?"
"nah, it's fine."
"well i'll eat half and you eat half, that shouldn't be enough to kill us"
Posted: Sep 17, 2007 1:29 am

i just got finished with a peanut butter jelly pesto salsa hamburger sandwich.

condiments, anyone?
Posted: Sep 17, 2007 1:44 am

man peanut butter, cheese and potato chips on a tortilla is my favorite even when there's plenty in the cupboard
Posted: Sep 17, 2007 3:35 am

man peanut butter

gross.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®