Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / intelligent design
Posted: Nov 11, 2005 4:15 pm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9995578/

Personally I find nothing intelligent about rejecting evolutionary theory, and choosing to live in the darkages repressed by ones own ignorance and lack of ability to think for ones self. At least people like Pat Roberson continue to make people like himself look like dumbasses on a continual basis.
Posted: Nov 11, 2005 8:15 pm

I agree luteinizer, I am so sick of hearing about religion. Keep it out of the classroom!!! "Freedom of religion" should apply to freedom FROM religion for those of us who choose to be agnostic/atheist. The whole concept of "ID" pisses me off. I went to a Catholic High School and they still taught us DARWIN's Theory of EVOLUTION...ID isn't even a scientific theory, it's a bunch of crap. Also we had sex ed class even though we weren't supposed to have sex until we were "married" (like at least 50% of us hadn't lost it before we graduated...) I can't wait for the liberal backlash from this whole thing.
Posted: Nov 11, 2005 8:46 pm

i'd like to assasinate pat robertson.
what a piece of shit. i'm sure he thinks all the natural disasters of late are acts of god wiping out those who have rejected him.
i wonder if god is going to wipe out the vatican for officially supporting evolution..
Posted: Nov 11, 2005 8:48 pm

you should hear some of the theories about katrina floating around my office.
Posted: Nov 11, 2005 8:57 pm

Yeah my office is full of Xians too. This is why I'm double-sick of hearing about it. I'm reading the DaVinci Code and it's a must for ex-Catholics like me. It explains a lot about the sources of misogyny in Christianity. I can see why it pissed the Catholics and the Christians off.
Posted: Nov 11, 2005 9:01 pm

Intelligent design is championed by the same geniuses who deciphered U.S. intelligence that took us into Iraq. C'mon guys, everything will be just fine in their capable hands.
Posted: Nov 11, 2005 11:17 pm

We dont know and will not untill its our time to go. I'm not a nihilist or existential so Ive decided I dont care. There is providence over everything but its useless to worry about exactly what that is. Drink more beer.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®