Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / 1961 evelyn
Posted: Nov 7, 2005 12:16 am

3 bedrooms, floored attic space, rehearsal space in the basement, no pets though all this for only 950 a month...700 deposit but guy said that could be worked out. Central heat and air runs on average 150 to 200 amonth. My lease is finally up this month so im gone. Unfortunatly I know no one who can get out of their lease. If not I'm back to one bedroom APT living. Go by and check it out the lanlord lives next door and leaves the place unlocked.
Posted: Nov 7, 2005 12:18 am

Shit, its 1967 Evelyn...dont go walking in to 1961, my apologies
Posted: Nov 7, 2005 12:23 am

me thinks Libby Pace has already staked this one out for her triumphant return to the big M. She told me about it today....
Posted: Nov 7, 2005 12:26 am

I havent seen libby since i left williamsburg way back when...Is she looking for housemates?
Posted: Nov 7, 2005 12:27 am

I dont know her status.
Posted: Nov 7, 2005 12:31 am

Possibly. You should deff give her a call. Today.
Posted: Nov 7, 2005 2:39 am

I dont know how to reach her. Anyone interested mail me.
Joanna
Posted: Nov 7, 2005 4:23 pm

Somebody help him out. I happen to live on Evelyn and we are in dire need of neighbors without children and without an affinity for gangsta rap.
Posted: Nov 7, 2005 4:39 pm

i used to live at 2051... good neighbors on that block. black lodge right down the street. 1967 is closer to 8 til late store.

Sounds like a good deal- jheri mcgillicuddy's looking, but he's got pets. dammit.
Posted: Nov 7, 2005 8:40 pm

All I need is just one other person to move in then hunt for a third if need be. Thats around 575 a month including utilities. A piece. Its a steal. I'd move in alone but just cant afford 950 a month by myself. Unless i quit drinking and eating and thats not happening.
Posted: Nov 7, 2005 11:21 pm

I'd be interested in moving in there with one person. I'm living in a fucking sky box and wanna get out. But, I don't know who you is JD.
Posted: Nov 8, 2005 12:33 am

Yeah, I'm starting to look myself, but I'm hesitant about roommates, esp. unknowns.

Lacey, find a blonde girl to move in with you and me, and it'll be like "Three's Company." We also need to find a really gay-acting landlord who wears an ascot.
Posted: Nov 8, 2005 11:56 pm

Who are you JD? My & Libby can't figure it out.

As far as the gay landlord thing Mark, I hear Miss Linda does a great Mister Furley impression!

BUY MY PERFUME!
Posted: Nov 9, 2005 12:17 am

BUY MY PERFUME!

did you just out "Sarah Jessica Parker" ??
Posted: Nov 9, 2005 9:36 pm

She found me, yet she isn't moving until sometime after xmas. Also she was staking out a house down the street. Thanx though. I havent given up....the search continues. Other wise its a cramped studio on nelson.
Posted: Nov 9, 2005 9:41 pm

3 bedrooms
floored attic space
rehearsal space

you leave for the weekend and you'll probably find a bunch of them homosexuals bumpin in the night. if the word gets out. now it has. you're a homosexual attracter.
Posted: Nov 9, 2005 10:21 pm

as long as they dont redecorate the place...who cares
Posted: Nov 10, 2005 3:08 pm

I'm telling my brother Bart about this,(sniff)and then I'm gonna see what those pesky kids are up to!I just know that Jack Tripper is a strait whore!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®