Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Nov 3, 2005 7:48 am

taste like Full Throttle. Ya ever pour it into a champagne glass..? looks a bit like Goo-Gone. with some fizz-urp. Im curious, how much Sparks would one hafta drink to burn a hole in there intestines..?
Posted: Nov 3, 2005 7:59 am

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
Posted: Nov 3, 2005 10:19 am | Edited by: elle

hahahahahah sparks is evil.
Posted: Nov 3, 2005 2:03 pm

Ahh man! I thought this was about the band called Sparks. You're not my hero anymore because of this.
Posted: Nov 3, 2005 2:27 pm

Im curious, how much Sparks would one hafta drink to burn a hole in there intestines..?
something tells me sagger will have an answer for you by the end of the weekend
Posted: Nov 3, 2005 2:49 pm

I haven't had full throttle, as I am partial to Monster.
Sparks also works well as as a mixer.
I still can't tell the difference in taste between Sparks and Sparks Light.
Posted: Nov 3, 2005 3:53 pm

There is no diference between sparks and sparks lite. Except the color on top of the can. Try sparks mimosa for a zing.
Posted: Nov 3, 2005 4:55 pm

tastes a LOT like Goo-Gone. The orange flavor Goo-Gone.

Takes the finish off of floors when applied via oral ejection. No joke.
Posted: Nov 3, 2005 5:00 pm

Why they took Gruv off the shelves I do not know. T'was a magical malt liquor engery drink that tasted exactly like Hawaiian Punch + malt liquor
Posted: Nov 3, 2005 8:34 pm

Recently I made the mistake of buying and drinking TILT. Sparks tastes better and that aint saying much.
Posted: Nov 3, 2005 9:23 pm

RECOUP!!!
Posted: Nov 3, 2005 9:37 pm

Anyone notice the price of sparks skyrocketing? Its like almost 10 bucks for a fuckin 6 pack!
Posted: Nov 3, 2005 11:05 pm

Recently I made the mistake of buying and drinking TILT. Sparks tastes better and that aint saying much.

i kinda like that stuff. it tastes more like soda than sparks does.

one of my friends made sparksicles once by putting sparks and raspberry vodka into those plastic popsicle molds and freezing them. were pretty good. heh.
Posted: Nov 4, 2005 12:56 am

try sparks mixed with a shot of jaegar. you can order at murphy's in memphis (called a guaco- no kidding!) gets you drunk extra fast.
Posted: Nov 4, 2005 2:21 am

called a guaco

hahah. that's awesome. i am scared to drink sparks with jaeger. nothing good can come of this...i'm quite certain of it.
Posted: Nov 4, 2005 2:30 am

this marks the 2,234th discussion about sparks on the goner board.

I like it because it makes good old whiskey and cocaine seem obsolete and out of style. just like me.
Posted: Nov 4, 2005 7:18 am

The Sparkening..? 2006..? i 'll be there for that one. Anyone had JOKER.. energy drink..? we got that crap in Kankakee Ill.. not so good.

Ken, you did a good job on Re-couping when we got stuck in that rut!!! your pants were pegged tight on that one.
Posted: Nov 4, 2005 4:01 pm

I like the occasional ephederine/Wild Turkey combo, but if this stuff loosens up the ladies, I give it a thumbs up.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®