Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / 50 Cent said what?
Posted: Nov 2, 2005 9:06 pm

``The New Orleans disaster was meant to happen. It was an act of God.''
Posted: Nov 2, 2005 9:12 pm

hey come on our president is into intelligent design do you think 50cent is remotely smarter?
Posted: Nov 3, 2005 12:44 am

It's God's Will that 50 Cent's new movie "Get Rich or Die Trying" is going to flop at the box office.
Posted: Nov 3, 2005 12:48 am

hence the "die trying" tag
Posted: Nov 3, 2005 1:56 am

I kind of like that magic stick song of his, just the chorus though. I imagine if Love would have used that chorus for a song, but differenter, it would have been gooder. Yall heeeeeaaar me?

Side note: My mom had a birthday party for my littlest brother and the tot was wearing a G-Unit shirt, while playing with the talking lightsaber I bought for him. HA!

Oh yeah, 50 cent is an asshole who sucks.
Posted: Nov 3, 2005 2:58 am | Edited by: uleeshuh

well there is no reason to be angry at 50 in particular unless he said "it was an act of a WRATHFUL or VENGEFUL God"...everybodies fucking insurance agency that didn't want to pay up probably said the same thing, I know when I had renters insurance and my place got flooded that was what State Farm told me, "we can't pay you because it was an 'act of God.' " But if the neighbors sprinkler system had gone off, well that would not be considerd and act of God. Are you sure 50 didn't say, "the New Orleans disaster was meant to happen. God is such a wankster.''
Posted: Nov 3, 2005 10:31 am

50 cent also said go shorty it's your birthday we're gonna party like it's your birthday we're gonna sip bacardi like it's your birthday and we don't give a fuck because it's your birthday and he's taller than me obviously putting me in the shorty catagory and i haven't been taking part of any of this bacardi sipping and i'm feeling left out, fucking hell.
Posted: Nov 3, 2005 2:00 pm

It's God's Will that 50 Cent's new movie "Get Rich or Die Trying" is going to flop at the box office.

That shit's gonna be huge. Black people will all go see it and all white guys that wanna be black will go too (white guys that wanna be black outnumber all white guys that wanna be white.) Not to count the azns and Hispanics who're down to take a bullet to defend their turf.
Posted: Nov 3, 2005 2:34 pm

50 is an imbecile. Apparently it was God's will that the moron is charge of FEMA was more concerned about his dog than the people stranded in New Orleans. Some of Brown's e-mails around that time have been released and he wondered if he should "tweak" anything when told of the lack of food at the Superdome.
Kanye was right.
Posted: Nov 3, 2005 2:38 pm

i smoked crack with 50 cent
Posted: Nov 3, 2005 2:47 pm

50 cent is the 2nd worst mainstream rapper out there. 2nd to Ja Rule.
All their songs sound the same. My shit is more original than they are.
Posted: Nov 3, 2005 7:13 pm

he calls champagne "bub"...what the fuk does he know?
Posted: Nov 3, 2005 7:17 pm

How to spell fuck, maybe?
Posted: Nov 3, 2005 7:46 pm

50 cent is the 2nd worst mainstream rapper out there. 2nd to Ja Rule.

ja rule is the worst thing ever. his voice just sends my ears into auditory HELL.
Posted: Nov 3, 2005 8:10 pm

If Fiddy really thinks Katrina was sent from the Heavens to punish decadent NOLA,then why did the French Quarter survive and Lakeview get destroyed? Fool needs to get a map!
Posted: Nov 3, 2005 8:12 pm

he's exactly half as good as lil' buck.

and nowhere near the cash money millionaires.
Posted: Nov 3, 2005 8:19 pm

Ya heard him!

Ugh. Sorry...
Posted: Nov 3, 2005 8:24 pm

What about 'cane Hugo, 'cane Andrew, 'cane Wilma? Or 'cane Beta that just hit South America. Did these acts of Mother Nature expose the racism and end descrimination in those areas of the South? NO!! We all should let God speak for themselve(s). Mike Brown should choke to death on a steak. Lloyd Banks forever!!

Anybody familiar with UPD on Louisiana Red Hot Records?
Posted: Nov 3, 2005 8:47 pm

Fidde cent is a complete dumbfuck dickweed. I'm embarrased to even take the time to say it. Who cares.
Posted: Nov 3, 2005 8:50 pm

If you think he's bad, have you seen his fans? Ouch.
Posted: Nov 3, 2005 9:02 pm

Aren't they the same thing?
I have the unfortunate pleasure of working with an intern of ours who is a 50 cent fan. Every time he has the radio on and that idiot comes on in all his fake-hip-hop duddleyness, this kid barks like a dog and wants to turn it up. It turns my stomache that anyone is so clueless.
Posted: Nov 3, 2005 9:03 pm

BAAAAAAA-RK!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®