Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / LIttle Killers-dc snipers - demons claws - BBQ - montreal sept 9
Posted: Sep 3, 2005 8:33 pm

Posted: Sep 3, 2005 9:11 pm

um. it's the 17th. ysael, you are retarded. and please do not ever take your dick out again. it is crap.
Posted: Sep 3, 2005 9:27 pm

suck it sultan
Posted: Sep 3, 2005 9:30 pm

everytime you sneak away to use the internet, me and jeff plot more and more to DESTROY your awful dick. it is the worst. if i ever see that shitbag again, i will kick it.
Posted: Sep 3, 2005 9:31 pm

keep it en frencais mes amis... we are on the radio right now!
Posted: Sep 3, 2005 9:32 pm

its not as bad as your diaheria bullshit !
Posted: Sep 3, 2005 9:46 pm

yes. i have the runs. i slept near you last night and the smell of your fetid breath outweighed my 'runs' by a country mile. do you actually suck logs?
Posted: Sep 3, 2005 10:37 pm

can't everyone just get along?
Posted: Sep 3, 2005 11:14 pm

tours over fuck that bullshit !
Posted: Sep 3, 2005 11:26 pm

nothing that a clean shirt won't fix. jeff is going to bust out that fur loincloth unless you bath tonight, ysael
Posted: Sep 5, 2005 10:12 pm

Ummm...

Uhh..
Posted: Sep 6, 2005 4:49 am

oh mike... you missed all the fun. it was fun n games while we were at WFMU. ysael is addicted to the internet. he kept signing on. so mark & i joined in too. and jeff told me he had a fur loin cloth... how could i let that go unnoticed?
Posted: Sep 7, 2005 2:03 pm

sounds like a smelly show, i'll be there
Posted: Sep 17, 2005 9:53 am

Hey everybody who was gonna play or attend this show......

Unfortunately, shit happened...

The Little Killers and DC Snipers show in Boston got cancelled due to a venue pull-out. This was something out of everyone's control. I would like to emphasize to all who were involved that this happened on 9/15, at around 28 hours before we were supposed to play in Montreal.

Unfortunately as a result, the cost of a rental car/van and gas to Montreal has made it impossible for us to travel to this show without what we were expecting to do in Boston. Even though a great turnout and bill is guaranteed, we just can't afford the trek. We've tried to figure out a way that was even-stevens for all parties considered, but that's a hard thing to do in 24 hours time. We weren't expecting to make any money whatsoever, but without Boston we're losing too much to cover the rest. Maybe it was poor planning by us to begin with, but we had no idea...

On a personal note, I feel horrible about all the time and effort that Pierre and Ysael put together to make this possible, the most you can ask for a random show with no records to promote. I really don't know what to say to you guys....

That's all I got...
-Mike
Posted: Sep 17, 2005 10:57 am

that sucks you can't make it up there......montreal is really rad
Posted: Sep 17, 2005 4:56 pm

Does this mean you'll come hang with us in Brooklyn tonight? I'd love to see you guys and was already bummed that you wouldn't be there.
Posted: Sep 18, 2005 2:55 am

its called aging douches who cant even wipe their ass without fucking up. a band destined for failure.

love,
not a shop front
chickenNdice
Posted: Sep 18, 2005 3:04 am

Wait! I thought that was me?????!!!!
Posted: Sep 18, 2005 9:28 am

Chicken and Rice sucks....

Ysael I owe you like one million....
Posted: Sep 19, 2005 10:47 pm

the show was rad, over a 100 kids packed in front of the stage, dancing, drinking and rocking....
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®