Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / Shop Fronts, Little Killers, Demolition Doll Rods @ CBGB Sat, 5/28
Posted: May 24, 2005 5:30 pm

catch this show - who knows maybe next time you're walking down Bowery it'll be a fucking nail salon

5/28

DEMOLITION DOLL RODS
THE LITTLE KILLERS
THE BAMBOO KIDS
SHOP FRONTS
JUNKBOX (making their US debut... from London)
THE VOLUNTEERS

at CBGB
Doors 8PM
$10 cover
16 and over
Posted: May 24, 2005 5:38 pm

catch this show - who knows maybe next time you're walking down Bowery it'll be a fucking nail salon

Goddamn... get me outta this stinkhole. Actually I will be outta this stinkhole this weekend, so I'm sad I'll be missing this show. What a great bill!
Posted: May 28, 2005 4:32 pm

Get it while it's hot or miss it when it's not.
Posted: May 28, 2005 6:15 pm

Oh Andy, You got a million of them.
Posted: May 28, 2005 6:37 pm

I had a million of 'em. Only got a couple left.
Posted: May 29, 2005 8:36 am

hey you all rocked like crazy. Andy - when you guys were on, Lenny Kaye was "roadie-ing" for the Dollrods and asked "who's on?" and he stopped helping them to fully catch you guys do a couple tunes before going back to his volunteer roadie gig. Paddy Bullocks.... nice to see you as always. Is Tom gonna have to live down this Time Out poster boy status????
Posted: May 29, 2005 2:39 pm

yeah, this was FUN. little killers played a great set. KARI! and I heard from good authority that that the shop fronts ripped it up. alessandra is HOT as HELL. doll rods. DANNY!!!!!!!!!! TLA, dude.

it's early sunday am and warwick and I are shaking off the dawn.
Posted: May 30, 2005 7:05 am

Dude! I totally missed the show! Got too drunk with Warwick & passed out. I think we drank 20 hours straight like dumbshits! Next time fella's. Next time!
Posted: May 31, 2005 2:13 am

I sort of met Lenny a while back. The Patti Smith Group was rehearsing at the guitar store about a year or so ago. They'd come in in the afternoon and rent by the hour. They were there one day and their time was up and I had to go kick 'em out because another band was waiting to get in. I walked in and kinda held the door open to get their attention, they were in the middle of a jam of sorts and a couple of the guys saw me and stopped playing. That's when Patti turned around and gave me the the coldest "Fuck You" stare I think I've ever encountered. She had been blowin her brains out on her poor clarinet, and I harshed her mellow. She really hated me for a few seconds there. Lenny said "Oh it's cool, we'll be out in a sec." I got the feeling that he is her buffer when it comes to dealing with "THE PUBLIC". I got the hell outa there and let them pack up.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®