Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / 3-26/SeaWA/Mexican Blackbirds, Girl Trouble
Posted: Mar 25, 2005 11:56 pm

3/26 at the Comet, World Famous Comet Bartender STU's 31st birthday bash.

Girl Trouble
The Mexican Blackbirds

$5, 21+, we start at 11, slappy pappy.

ct
Posted: Mar 28, 2005 5:29 pm

How'd it go,ct?
Posted: Apr 5, 2005 6:52 am

Eh. I love Girl Trouble, but their crowd seems non-interested in our type of swill. Buncha older cleancut hip-shake headbob and 2 micro brews type a people. I got totally shitfaced and yelled at some squares. Stu had a great time and that's what it's all about. My girl started static with this sorority type for stinking up the joint with 5 gallons of perfume. I have never smelled anything so repulsive. I dunno why you always get the short end at the Comet, that place treats us like gold, and we always leave it in shambles. Shame. Lemme know if you're gonna be around the Funhouse after the Black Lips/Tractor Sex show, we're playin with pals from Austin, put ya on the pest list and buy ya yer regular good pal beer. Need to talk to ya about some Gold Teeth startin back up again action if yer interested and not fleeing bigfoot country.

PS-played 100% Shit 7" many times this weekend. even if you dont, i still swing with the retarded, kid!

ct
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®