Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / rivercity tanlines/ ..limes..friday buccaneer
Posted: Mar 18, 2005 3:48 am

free beernuts-limes first by the way- free beernuts
Posted: Mar 18, 2005 4:22 am

What time do the Limes get on; I was going to try to make the show?
Posted: Mar 18, 2005 2:54 pm

oh 11 ocklock or shortly after mr stands
Posted: Mar 18, 2005 5:29 pm

Gonna try loadin' out the gear asap, then boltin' for the Buc!
Posted: Mar 18, 2005 8:45 pm

where are you playing tonight and with who?
Posted: Mar 18, 2005 8:55 pm

Hi-tone. Eldorado Del Rey and the Rucks, Simon, and Zombi. Not really sure, I think we go on second.
Posted: Mar 18, 2005 10:30 pm

ahh plugging your show on my little thread eh!! but do you have free beernuts!!!!
Posted: Mar 18, 2005 10:34 pm

Truly, I'm not. Didn't even mention our name, on purpose. No beer nuts, but plenty of fumunduh cheese. Seriously, man, I really want to check y'all out, and I'm aimin' to try tonight!
Posted: Mar 19, 2005 10:34 am

Missed it. We eneded up playing last, and I just got in. Sorry, man. night.
Posted: Mar 19, 2005 2:33 pm

im not sure if it was a good show for us but it was fun, i hadnt seen the tanlines before so it was a nice surprise boy terrance has some moves doesnt he. were playing out alot these days so there will be plenty o chances to see us. thanks for the interest
Posted: Mar 21, 2005 9:25 pm

Best Limes show yet! Gettin' better every time. If you keep this up you won't be able to call yourselves the worst band in Memphis.
Posted: Mar 22, 2005 3:44 am

thanks scott ! you know we played the songs as we always do, it was a last minute show i couldnt round up any pills.
playing without help shows tend to feel like an afternoon rehearsal, now that show we had without another band you know the cough syrup show i thought that was the lime show of all lime shows or maybe it was just the vikadin ants eating my scalp apart anyway more limes shows to come, were playing friday the 25th in oxford's own proud larrys with the preachers kids and what a good friday it will be
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®