Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / Gris Gris/Jenny Jeans/Six String Jets
Posted: Mar 16, 2005 9:31 pm

Saturday April 2nd
At the Bucc!
Posted: Mar 21, 2005 9:30 pm

Uh...Hello! I demand more attention than this.
Posted: Mar 21, 2005 9:32 pm

The Henderson triumvirate will try to make it.
Posted: Mar 22, 2005 3:56 am

that gris gris record is the best ive bought since dead moons dead ahead first came out, then again i dont buy alot of records but its damn good i say
Posted: Mar 23, 2005 4:18 am

Yeah! More attention please! Um, hello?
Posted: Mar 28, 2005 8:45 pm

This will be fun!
Posted: Mar 28, 2005 11:08 pm

Hey--what day does the Buc run their credit card receipts?

I may be in trouble....
Posted: Mar 29, 2005 1:11 am

Every night at the end of the night. If you leave your card there with an open tab we close it and add a 453% gratuity.
Posted: Mar 29, 2005 9:11 pm

Or lose it altogether....
Posted: Mar 29, 2005 9:40 pm

Rachel speaks the truth. Scott, after meticulous research, I now know who is responsible for mixing my credit card up with someone else's St. Patrick's day night at the Buc. YOU! No, I'm not kidding. I just received my replacement card yesterday. Talked to Steve-O and he was able to verify that you were the one working the bar that night. Thanks man! You're on cash only from now on. And whoever Steven Gifford is, I hope he enjoyed the Egg McMuffin he bought with my card before turning it in. Strangely enough, you apparently never charged Steven for his drinks even after handing my card to him, but I guess he ultimately paid for mine.
Posted: Mar 29, 2005 9:42 pm

No more rockstar discount for you Chris!
Posted: Mar 29, 2005 10:13 pm

Cash works just as well.
Posted: Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm

You know, besides being a bartender I am also an avid drinker. I've been to many bars and opened many tabs, but I've always managed to close my tab at the end of the night with the correct credit card. Does that mean that the bartender in the dark, noisy, crowded bar handed me the correct credit card? No it doesn't, but I've always had (even at the drunkest of moments) the common sense to LOOK at the credit card to see if my name was on it. To sum up, I've done all this to you on purpose, Sven, to teach you a lesson. I hope you've learned it well.
Posted: Mar 29, 2005 10:36 pm

Yeah, I heard you drink a lot.
Posted: Mar 29, 2005 11:15 pm

Awwwwwwwww Snap!

Am I egging this on?

Maybe!

Sven ain't mad! I've been fronting for him all week, so believe you me, he hasn't missed a beat. We both lourve the Buc and all the bartenders there. Sarcasm comes off harsh on the internerd...
Posted: Mar 29, 2005 11:47 pm

Y'all should have prepay bar tabs at the buc. sort of like the meal plan in college ...
Posted: Mar 29, 2005 11:56 pm | Edited by: Rachelandthecity

Ya cutoff Binge Crosby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Mar 30, 2005 12:00 am

I'm not mad either, although I am serious. I make mistakes just like every bartender in the world. It's up to you to keep up with your own shit.
Posted: Mar 30, 2005 12:59 am

Yes sir.

Sorry.
Posted: Mar 30, 2005 1:08 am

Hey man, my drinks were free! Thanks and happy St. Pat's. Lesson learned: cash only at the Buc. I'm really not calling you out though. I'm sure it happens all the time at every dark, noisy, crowded bar. Had other dude actually paid for his tab on my card, he would have signed his name instead of mine, just as I did with his. So, it isn't just a matter of neither of us noticing we had the wrong cards, you didn't notice my signature didn't match the card I was using. But whatever. It's not a big deal and I understand that mistakes happen. It isn't even as if I won't be buying drinks from you again.
Posted: Mar 30, 2005 6:17 pm

Take it to the ???? forum, already!
Posted: Mar 30, 2005 9:05 pm

No, because the Gris Gris, Jenny Jeans, and the Six String Jets are playing at the Buccaneer Saturday April 2nd! Feel free to pay cash.
Posted: Mar 30, 2005 10:49 pm

Or Dionne Warwick records........
Posted: Mar 31, 2005 12:27 am

Or Dionne Warwick records........

I think you meant Claudine Longet records.

SUCH talent, a looker (in a Celine Dion-type way, heh) and quite the shot, I hear. Definitely a Renaissance woman.
Posted: Mar 31, 2005 8:41 pm

Dionne Warkick records willNOT be accepted. Claudine Longet records will be taken under consideration.
Posted: Mar 31, 2005 8:42 pm

Dionne Warkick records will NOT be accepted. Claudine Longet records will be taken under consideration.
Posted: Apr 1, 2005 2:50 pm

Consider making a photocopy of your id and credit card and taping it to your forehead. You know, in case you're too drunk to read your own name later. Maybe someone will do it for you. But not me. I'll be too busy tryin' to rawk thine balls off! And panties too.
Posted: Apr 1, 2005 3:08 pm

Claudine Longet was hot, I'd let her kill me any day.
Posted: Apr 1, 2005 10:05 pm

Flashing the bartender doesn't seem to work too well either...
Posted: Apr 2, 2005 8:03 pm

Flashing the bands will work wonders...for us.

This is tonight. Be there!
Posted: Apr 3, 2005 12:46 am

Actually, Rachel, I beg to differ.
Posted: Apr 3, 2005 4:07 am

Ah, eff u 2.0
Posted: Apr 3, 2005 7:32 am

Six String Jets, awesome, as always....
Posted: Apr 3, 2005 9:39 am

Twinkle Van Winkle is my hero.
Posted: Apr 3, 2005 6:22 pm

Six String Jets,Gris Gris,Jenny Jeans=Rock n Roll
Great show everyone! Scott...what you gotta do to convince them guys to break that center wall out? That would insainly make more room.
Posted: Apr 3, 2005 11:22 pm

Anybody talk to the suits last night?
Posted: Apr 4, 2005 12:41 am

GREAT show..& now it's time for a Jenny Jeans CD I hope..& Mr.Gorbachev,tear down this wall!!
Posted: Apr 4, 2005 8:52 pm

If you are talking about me, Rachel, I don't remember you being around any time I was being flashed. So how would you know?
Posted: Apr 4, 2005 10:03 pm

I'm pretty sure I flashed somebody...
Posted: Apr 4, 2005 11:32 pm

You definitely didn't flash the band. At least the Jets. I was hopin somebody would, but no luck.
Posted: Apr 5, 2005 12:07 am

I would've flashed you guys, but it ain't nothing none of you haven't seen.
Posted: Apr 5, 2005 1:46 am

thanks for the compliment pulp. rocknroll nurse is MY hero.
Posted: Apr 6, 2005 8:37 pm

It wasn't me that you flashed. I did see your brassiere, but ask anyone here. They'll tell you that don't count for shit.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®