Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / The Spits on St Patricks Day in Long Beach
Posted: Mar 14, 2005 6:18 pm

The Spits and the Orphans
at Curly's Cafe on March 17th
1999 E. Willow Street
Signal Hill, CA
Posted: Mar 14, 2005 6:30 pm

WOO HOO!
Posted: Mar 14, 2005 9:16 pm

and the Stitches
Posted: Mar 15, 2005 2:28 am

what time?
Posted: Mar 15, 2005 3:33 am

A flyer I saw says 9pm. $10 and it's 21 & up
Posted: Mar 17, 2005 6:16 pm

$10 FUCKING BUCKS! That's it! I'm raising my door prices!
Posted: Mar 17, 2005 7:22 pm

Don't you dare, oh wait a sec, that show on Sat was $8, so what you're saving us $2?? That's not even enough for a drink.
Posted: Mar 17, 2005 8:57 pm

yeah...but it was 6 bands...that's .$75 cents a band! WHAT A BARGAIN!

If I could charge less and still pay the bands I would. $8 is as high as I can go and still like myself.
Posted: Mar 18, 2005 1:23 am

How did it go? That's a hell of a bill.
Posted: Mar 18, 2005 1:36 am

That's $1.33 a band.
Posted: Mar 18, 2005 2:13 am

Shit,forgot it hasn't happened yet! Time Travel can be a bitch sometimes.
Posted: Mar 18, 2005 2:46 am

Gore, you are a prince among men.
Posted: Mar 18, 2005 10:25 am

it went all right, but the spits didnt play long enough.... they didnt even head line
Posted: Mar 18, 2005 3:37 pm

That is because The Stiches are primadonnas and insisted that they headline. I left before they played.
Posted: Mar 18, 2005 5:19 pm | Edited by: gore

yeah my math sucks...no wonder I never make any money promoting HAHA!
Posted: Mar 19, 2005 2:37 am

That is because The Stiches are primadonnas and insisted that they headline. I left before they played.

yeah so did every one else....

"spits, spits, spits!!!"
rike mushing
Posted: Mar 19, 2005 9:14 pm

YEAH...hi, is, is this shaun from the SPITS?...YEAH....hi, um , this is chris from the hellcore house, and i was wonderin' if you guys could um, play a show?..a show?....WHATS IN IT FOR US?.....i, i think we could get you guys some beer, beer?...I TELL YA WHAT, WE'LL WORK SOMETHIN' OUT, WE'LL BE THERE IN 20! CLICK!

LET US PLAY YOUR PART'E, LET US PLAY YOUR PART'E!!
Posted: Mar 20, 2005 5:02 am

rAwesome.
Posted: Mar 21, 2005 6:33 pm

YEAH...hi, is, is this shaun from the SPITS?...YEAH....hi, um , this is chris from the hellcore house, and i was wonderin' if you guys could um, play a show?..a show?....WHATS IN IT FOR US?.....i, i think we could get you guys some beer, beer?...I TELL YA WHAT, WE'LL WORK SOMETHIN' OUT, WE'LL BE THERE IN 20! CLICK!

LET US PLAY YOUR PART'E, LET US PLAY YOUR PART'E!!

HAHA Idiots forgot to get the address.
Posted: Mar 21, 2005 6:52 pm

"the hellcore house"
Posted: Mar 22, 2005 12:34 am

D,the Spits are so punk that they already know where the Hellcore House is WITHOUT EVEN NEEDING an address! "HAHA" indeed.

Oh,and the Stiches are Bitches for being primadonna babies.
Posted: Mar 22, 2005 1:32 am

the Stiches are Bitches for being primadonna babies.

yeah bit every one left the show after the spits played, so they didnt really have an audience to play to... kinda sad ... but the spits should have headlined
Posted: Mar 22, 2005 3:23 am

to the defense of Stitches, this show was booked pretty last minute with help of Jenny Oprhans and Johnny Stitches...I hear Stitches THOUGHT Spits were gonna headline, but miscommunication and Spits were setting their gear up to go on second...so they just went with it...

heard it was a great show, so glad it came together last minute

thanks Jenny, Johnny for hookin up! I'm gonna send more bands to Curlys...can you hook up Black Lips in April??????????????

TomDash
Posted: Mar 22, 2005 5:55 am

Curlys was a good venue, except those oil rigs out front are alittle creepy. Never the less, the bar remindes me of the bucc in memphis. good times.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®