Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / LIMES West Coast Tour Dates Announced! Portland! Seattle!
Posted: Jul 5, 2012 4:32 pm

Limes - 1st west coast tour
July 19, Seattle - Barboza - Limes, Sad Horse, Abductee
July 20, Portland - The Kenton Club - Limes, Sad Horse, Bad Assets
Posted: Jul 5, 2012 7:42 pm

July 23rd, Tucson - The District - Limes, Lenguas Largas, The Resonars, The Paperhead(Nashville)
Posted: Jul 8, 2012 1:54 am | Edited by: cripps

july 19th seattle - @barboza - limes ,, sad horse,, Abductee
july 20th portland @kenton club- Limes,,, sad horse ,,,, bad assets
july 21st san fran @thee parkside - LImes ,,,, sir lord von raven
july 22nd LA @permenant records Limes ,,, hopefully locals too
july 23rd tucson @the district Limes, Lenguas Largas, the resonars, the paperheads (Nashville)
july 25th san antoine @ salute w/ hickoids
july 26th austin @ beerland w/ followed by static
july 27th denton tx @ ask wes coleman
july 28th jackson ms @ cs burgerjoint w/ overnight lows
july 29th memphis tn @ hi tone
Posted: Jul 8, 2012 7:45 pm

STOKED FOR PORTLAND!
Posted: Jul 8, 2012 9:30 pm

toy sharks are on the La show permenant records
Posted: Jul 9, 2012 5:15 pm

Fuck Yeah!
Posted: Jul 9, 2012 11:15 pm

Sing along!
Posted: Jul 10, 2012 12:15 am

one last update the denton tx show on 27th is at jj's pizza in basement were going to be opener for a punk rock show that was already in place
Posted: Jul 13, 2012 12:26 pm

shawn, beware of LA
Posted: Jul 15, 2012 9:05 pm

cole those warnings sound so cryptic, there was a facebook post sounded like a last goodbye
Posted: Jul 16, 2012 1:18 pm

Yes Yes YES!!
Posted: Jul 16, 2012 9:13 pm

Oh shit...I can't go.
Posted: Jul 17, 2012 9:23 am

Jackson July 28 now at Morningbell Records w/ Los Buddies.
Posted: Jul 18, 2012 12:42 pm

san antoin show has been moved to nightrocker live
Posted: Jul 27, 2012 11:49 pm

What happened to the show in Denton? We didn't even know about it until we walked by the venue the day of and saw a flyer. The flyer said the show started at 9:30 and I verified that online. We got to the venue just before 9:30 and sat through 3 bands before I finally asked the soundman when you went on....only to find out you were already done! When word spread around the venue there were a lot of pissed people that had been waiting to see you guys. Then there was a rumor you were playing a house show, but nobody knew where it was. This pretty much ruined our night. We were so psyched to finally see you......
Posted: Jul 28, 2012 12:05 pm | Edited by: luci

well, we never met our contact there, but we showed up early, set up, played a short set for the sound guy, and the other bands, who seemed a little rushed, asked about a house party, got no leads, got no money, had a beer and went back to the hotel with the girls an did the rest of our morphine. SORRYYYYYY! ...Chris O.
Posted: Jul 28, 2012 8:35 pm

they wanted us to go on at 8:00 ... i grabbed the flyer off front door of jjs and it said 7:30, it kinda looks like a nine,.. we set up first there was no one there sound guy wanted us to start ...we played three then stopped in middle of fourth felt we earned our pizza and beer then left... we can regroup and do it again,.. if you can set up a better one we will come play it sometime this fall maybe october november,... jackson too
Posted: Jul 30, 2012 4:45 pm

Thank you for responding and explaining what happened. It's a shame you didn't get to do a proper show here. If I wasn't the only one who saw a 9 instead of a 7 then there were obviously problems. Not to mention the fact that there wasn't near enough promotion in general. I may be able to help you get a show. I can at least steer you towards some other possible venues and help with getting the word out.
Posted: Jul 31, 2012 6:51 am

Posted: Aug 16, 2012 2:47 pm

"dreamy, droning and beautiful"
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®