Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / CHEMICALS/THEECORMANS/THEEHEADLINERS/AUDIOSAMIGOS/CECILIAUNDDIESAUERKR AUTS!-PDX
Posted: Jan 7, 2012 8:23 pm

Jan 15th!-Sunday

It's a jerk party!!! THEE HEADLINERS are coming out of our hole to rip some newer tunes for ya...buuuuuut, despite saying we would, we gots no new recording yet!!! we are behind schedule...that party is being postponed until Feb 24th now. HOWEVER!!! THIS HERE show is on oN ON ON ON!
The one and only surf creeps THEE CORMANS(InTheRedRecords)are coming up from sunny L.A. for some NW style winter doom and gloom! pals CECILIA UND DIE SAUERKRAUTS(ex-NO TALENTS/ EPOXIES) are ready to dish the Dance Party!!! This is IT!! plus our fave DJ HWY 7 will be spinning hot greasy wax all night to keep your hips shaking!! oh yeah and it's FREE!!!!!!!
UPDATE!!: we have confirmation that punk garage rocking snot slingers CHEMICALS and guitar wizard memphis beat groove masters AUDIOS AMIGOS are gonna join us to party it up and add more crunchy flakes to our sick tasty mix! don't miss!!!

9:30-CECLILA UND DIE SAUERKRAUTS
10:15-AUDIOS AMIGOS
11:00-THEE HEADLINERS
11:45-THEE CORMANS
1:00-CHEMICALS

only at the World Famous Kenton Club
2025 N. Kilpatrick
Portland, Oregon, USA

FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE!!!
Posted: Jan 16, 2012 3:01 pm

i felt like i was at gilman street. what was up with all the fist fights?!
Posted: Jan 17, 2012 5:48 pm

i felt like i was at gilman street. what was up with all the fist fights?!

Jonnycat smashed glass and Thee Cormans know how to really rock a house !

Fun watching masks fly !
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 10:25 pm

Fun watching masks fly !

ha! i'm the dood who tried to warn you not to shake that guy's hand that was all covered in blood! glad you didn't...
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®