Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / EUNUCHS reunion weekend 5/28-5/29
Posted: May 13, 2010 10:35 am | Edited by: CS Eunuch

'90s Jackson, Mississippi punk rock 'n' rollers THE EUNUCHS are getting together for two reunion shows, their first since Goner Fest I.

Featuring the original three-piece lineup of Carey Eunuch (also Tuff Luvs, Three Trojans), Jason Eunuch (also Atomic Brains, Honey Rolls) and Josh Eunuch (also The Comas, Three Trojans).

5/28 @ Ole Tavern, Jackson, MS w/ Not Dead Only Frozen (Crystal Springs, MS punk/rockabilly, their first show in 13 years, released split 7" with The Eunuchs on Blahll! Records) and The Superdestroyers (New Orleans)

5/29 @ Poplar Lounge, Memphis, TN w/ Mouse Rocket (Memphis)

The EUNUCHS will have merch in towóboth our debut 7" "Songs About Girls & Shit" and the split with N.D.O.F., as well as a limited number of copies of our "Revved-Up Youth on a Thrill Rampage" LP on Sack o' Shit Records.

We'll also have a new CD-R titled "Just Some Stupid Kids" that compiles our early cassette releases with some unreleased songs.
Posted: May 13, 2010 11:44 pm

I will be in JXN
Posted: May 14, 2010 9:10 am

I was listening to the MP3's of you guys last night. Eating at Hardy's? 15 second tracks! great stuff!
Posted: May 14, 2010 11:34 am

Ha, that's not the Eunuchs, that's our embarrassingly retarded side projects Brown 'n' Pointy, 99 Cent Value Menu and Steve Guttenberg & the Fuckin' Freaks. Those songs were never intended for human consumption, just our own amusement.
Posted: May 27, 2010 9:29 am

Memphis show is now with RIVER CITY TANLINES and TRUE SONS OF THUNDER! Woo hoo!
Posted: May 27, 2010 4:54 pm

Posted: May 28, 2010 12:48 pm

"I will be in JXN"

Me too!
Posted: May 29, 2010 11:22 am

tonight!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®