Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / atlanta mess around april 23rd and 24
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 5:05 pm

The Urinals
Reigning Sound
Davila 666
Gentleman Jesse & His Men
Ty Segall (solo set)
Cococoma
GG King
Predator
Woven Bones
King Louie's Missing Monuments
White Wires
Bad Sports
Wizzard sleeve
Customers
Carnivores
Georgina Starlington
Games
Bukkake Boys
Barreracudas

Get your tickets at badearl.com

Limited two day passes now available! Passes include both EARL shows as well as a Saturday matinee at 529 (limited by venue capacity).
Line ups will be out soon!
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 10:04 pm

show info:
as currently planned, there's gonna be 2 night time shows, 1 daytime show and one (maybe two) in-stores. there's a chance that a 2nd daytime show could be added as well.

the line-up for each venue / show is still getting flushed out but it'll get posted as soon as its ready.

ticket info:
right now there are weekend passes available for $25. these tickets will get you into everything, but it only guarantees entry to the nighttime shows. the day show is not a ticketed event and is first come first serve. if you show up before its too crowded you'll get in for free but if its too crowded then the ticket won't help. same would go for the 2nd daytime show if added.

tickets available at http://www.ticketalternative.com or in person at decatur cd
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 11:26 am

Nice lineup. If Reigning Sound plays on Saturday night I might be convinced to make the trip.
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 6:17 pm

Me and Hethurrr will be there!
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 6:38 pm

Me and Hethurrr will be there!

YAY!
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 12:28 am

I can't waif to be naked the whole time...
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 10:49 am

I can't waif to be naked the whole time...

I can wait - no offense Loomis.
Posted: Feb 9, 2010 4:10 pm

If any of the bands for this here gig are interested in playing live for or interviewing for the GA State radio station (Album 88- 88.5 in the ATL)- which is basically one of the best radio stations in the country- lemme know how to get in touch with you! My little brother is one of the station managers & he's all exicted about this here happening. He also lives pretty damn close to the Earl, if anyone needs a place to crash.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®