Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / OSCARS GREATEST HITS SHOW DEC 27 BUCCANEER
Posted: Dec 20, 2009 4:54 pm

WE ARE PLAYING A, KEEP THE SPIRIT YEAR ROUND, XMAS SHOW ON DEC 27 WHICH IS AFTER CHRISTMAS . JESUS WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR ATTENDANCE. WE ARE ALSO DOING A SET THAT IS SUPPOSED TO PROVOKE ZACK FROM GONER TO PUT OUT A OSCARS GREATEST HITS RECORD . (i just decided this now) WHICH WE SHOULD HAVE PUT ON VYNAL; ALTHOUGH IT WOULD HAVE BEEN GOOD TO THINK ABOUT THIS A FEW MONTHS AGO DURING RECORD PRESSING SEASON. OR MAYBE A FEW YEARS AGO WHEN WE WERE YOUNG AND GOOD LOOKING. ALTHOUGH I HAVE LOST SOME WEIGHT LATELY. ABE HAS GOTTEN REALLY GOOD AT DRUMS. AND SCOTT DOESN'T HAPPEN TO BE IN BRAZIL OR ENGLAND OR SOMEWHERE WITH THE BABES. AND SAM STOPPED SPEAKING FRENCH AND BEING EUROTRASH BUT WE ARE PLAYING ONE OF OUR FRENCH SONGS SUNG BY ABE 'PUTAIN' IT IS A PRETTY GOOD SONG. CATCHY AND WHATHAVEYOU. SO ANYWAY I NEED TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO PROMO THIS SHOW. I WONDEER IF PEOPLE WILL BE IN SUCH THE MOOD TO GO OUT HTAT SUNDAY NIGHT. MOKO WILL BE IN TOWN -- OUR JAPANESE GIRL FRIENDD WHO IS ONE OUR TOP 3 FAN FINALISTZ IN OUR OSCARS FAN CLUB. WINNER GETS TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE CLUB. SEND FAN MAIL TO BURNETT.SW@GMAIL.COM -- BY THE WAY HE JUST GOT SOME CLEAR VYNAL IN OF THE GONER 7" RELEASE -- ONLY ONE BOX LEFT SO GET THEM WHILE THERE HOT. THANKS TO KATELYN FOR LETTING US HAVE BAND PRACTICE. SHE IS NICE. THANKS . I WILL POST A FLYER OR SOMETHING HERE LATER.. I THINK JOHNER MADE ONE TOO. PLEASE COME !!
Posted: Dec 27, 2009 3:53 pm

This is GONER RECORDS HA-HA-HOLIDAY PARTY... come on out! Free!

Tonight!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®