Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Dec 7, 2009 9:21 pm

WOAHHHWOOOAHHHWOOAHHHH

SPIDER BAGS ARE COMING TO NEW YORK CITY ROCK THE FUCK OUT AND MAKE YOU SHIT ALL OVER THE SHEET ROCK. THIS SHITS GONNA BE OFF THA FUCKIN HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!!! THE SPIDER BAGS ARE COMIN TO TOWN TO ROCK TEH FUCK OUT AND THEY ARE BRINING JOHN WESLEY COLEMAN OF THE MUTHAFUKKKIN GOLDEN BOYS WHO IS ALSO GOIN TO MAKE YOU PUKE OUT YOUR ASS AS YOUR EARS EXPLODE AND YOUR BRAIN TURNS INTO MUTHAFUCKIN BAT GUANO SALSA. FRIDAY DECEMBER 11TH THEY PLAY AT 9 PM AT TIP TOP BAR AND GRILL IN BED STUY BROOKLYN AT 452 FRANKLIN AVENUE WITH LIQUOR STORE AND THE WEIGHT. THE BAR IS SO SICK YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF BEFORE YOU EVEN SET FOOT INSIDE OF THE DOOR. THEN YOU WILL SMOKE CIGS AND DRINK HEAVILY ON THE BACK PATIO DELIGHT AT THE MULTIPLE BARS AND MAYBE EVEN GET A WHATS UP FROM THE FUCKIN JAMES BROWN IMPERSONATOR WHO HANGS OUT THERE. SATURDAY DECEMBER 12TH THEY PLAY AT TOMMYS TAVERN IN GREENPOINT WITH FOSTER CARE AND LIROQU STORE AT 10 PM. THEY JUST GOT A NEW ALBUM AND IT IS A FUCKIN SIZZLAH BABYYYYYYYYYYYY OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU MISS THIS SHIT YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO APPRECIATE ART MUSIC FOOD PROFESSIONAL SPORTS NATURE DRUGS OR ROMANTIC POETRY EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO EVERYBODY YOU KNOW WILL CUT THEIR DICKS OFF AND START LONGBOARDING AND NURTURING BONZAI TREES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DECEMBER 11 - TIP TOP BAR W/ THE WEIGHT, LIQUOR STORE
DECEMBER 12 - TOMMYS TAVERN W/ FOSTER CARE, LIQUOR STORE

FUCKIN DO IT

YDDUBHAEY
Posted: Dec 9, 2009 12:59 am

I missed them in Austin a couple weeks back and I can't appreciate artmusicfoodprofessionalsportsnaturedrugs and romantic poetry and everyone I know cut their dicks off and started longboarding and nurturing bonzai trees.

Just another day in Texas really but I can't help but wonder what could have been.....
Posted: Dec 9, 2009 2:04 am

Yo, I saw these guys the last 3 days on tour and they killed. JWC was great too.
Great dudes too.

Go to this and party with em@

We all in St. Petersburg now and fuckin beat.
Posted: Dec 9, 2009 10:54 am

come back to portland!! the oregon one...
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®