Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / PDX- Burgerville show- Thought Patterns, Chemicals, Therapists
Posted: Nov 23, 2009 1:52 am

and yes it's actually inside a Burgerville. Next Tuesday the 24th at SE 12th and Hawthorne 5:30PM
Posted: Nov 23, 2009 12:48 pm

I have this sneaking suspicion one should get there early for this one...
Posted: Nov 23, 2009 1:13 pm

oooooookay...I love Therapists (great band), and I love Burgerville (yum). I have enjoyed each many times. I could even be convinced that I might enjoy them together. I can kind of sort of (but not really) understand why a Burgerville would want to have bands play inside it, BUT WHY IN GOD'S NAME WOULD THEY CHOOSE THERAPISTS? Is this some kind of corporate suicide? Is there enough room on the health inspector's clipboard to document the aftermath? Okay, I exaggerate, but seriously, I need some more information on this so my brain can return to normal functioning.
Posted: Nov 23, 2009 1:29 pm

wrong. so very, very wrong.
Posted: Nov 23, 2009 3:09 pm

Yeah I don't really get it either but can't wait to see the result
Posted: Nov 24, 2009 12:12 pm

Do they still have the sweet potato fries going?
Posted: Nov 24, 2009 3:31 pm

rock n' roll mac donnnalds!
Posted: Nov 25, 2009 2:25 pm

People were doing bad bad things in Burgerville last night.
Posted: Nov 25, 2009 7:38 pm

I heard they're adding a Peppermint Schnapps shake to the holiday menu..
Posted: Nov 26, 2009 1:08 am

how did it go???
Posted: Nov 27, 2009 8:54 pm

There is one BV that serves beer and wine, maybe Schnapps soon if the beer idea goes well.
Posted: Nov 29, 2009 12:51 pm

"People were doing bad bad things in Burgerville last night."

Details,please. At least about the actual show itself,i can understand if ya don't wanna say TOO much.

Did the meeting of Therapists and Chemicals on the same bill cause Burgerville to burn to the ground? I think of those two bands playing there and i can only imagine projectile vomit and broken glass.
Posted: Nov 29, 2009 6:21 pm

I was told people were running their children out of the place.
Posted: Dec 1, 2009 1:56 pm

There were bottles and bags passed around. Condiments on the walls (and in Johnny's hair) P.Schnapps milkshakes, parking lot party in the bushes. Punk as hell. Doing it again tonight
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®