Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / Jack O Seattle gig is CANCELED
Posted: Oct 29, 2009 12:55 am

Lucero is stuck in the snowstorm north of Denver and has canceled the Seattle gig.

We made it through the Rockies today, thankfully.
Posted: Oct 29, 2009 9:08 am

nooooo! i took friday off work for this! ah hell
Posted: Oct 29, 2009 9:38 am

is the Portland one still a go?
Posted: Oct 29, 2009 10:48 am

Sheesh...that is one motherfucker of a storm...over a foot in Denver proper as of last evening and it just keeps going, might get 28" by tonight...can only imagine what the passes are like...hope they get out soon and safe...and you get to play PDX!!
Posted: Oct 29, 2009 12:25 pm

65 and sunny in beautiful San Francisco, JP!
Posted: Oct 29, 2009 12:27 pm

Sorry about Seattle, folks. Yeah, it falls under the category of "Act of God".

So far, Portland is on, as far as I know. I'll post again if anything changes. Last I heard, Lucero was heading south to Loveland Pass this morning (the way we got thru). It was pretty scary yesterday but I think it's maybe a little better today.
Posted: Oct 29, 2009 2:29 pm

whoa. drive carefully guys...

if the portland show does get canceled, it look like the slabtown might be open tomorrow night (?) if you guys need to pick up a last minute gig.

http://www.myspace.com/slabtownbar
Posted: Oct 29, 2009 4:34 pm

JPK -
Just talked to Jack. If you need anything Portland-way, let me know.
Best to call or text.
I'm keeping up with the Hawthorne Theater and promoter...in case they hear something from Lucero ahead of time....

Hope you guys can make it here.....

Slabtown would be a great option if Lucero can't make it and y'all wanna come on anyway.....
Posted: Oct 29, 2009 4:56 pm

Slabtown would be a great option if Lucero can't make it and y'all wanna come on anyway.....

or if, ahem, you want to play two shows in one night.
Posted: Oct 29, 2009 6:51 pm

or if, ahem, you want to play two shows in one night.

On board!!
Posted: Oct 29, 2009 7:48 pm

Jack can play Slabtown WHENEVER he wants.
Posted: Oct 30, 2009 11:45 am

WE ARE ON FOR SLABTOWN!!!!! SPREAD THE WORD!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®