Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / Pure Country Gold, Old Growth, Organized Sports, the Manholes - Roscoes Thursday. $0.
Posted: Jun 9, 2009 5:29 pm

Roscoe's!!! right next to McDonald's and across from the Tub'n'Tan on 81st and Stark. dirty.

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/112/l_79fec53ebb28401b93de 6302bdbe1282.jpg
Posted: Jun 11, 2009 2:56 pm

So, I heard Roscoe's smells worse now after the smoking ban. Should I stick to cans or risk the tap?
Posted: Jun 11, 2009 3:19 pm

I'd stick to cans, but they're paying us in draft PBRs all night. I have a feeling some tap-born illness may keep me from work tomorrow.

According to the write-up in the Mercury they now serve sushi in there. That sounds scary to me. I'll let someone else be the guinea pig on that.
Posted: Jun 11, 2009 8:10 pm

Last time I was there it was "ladies night". It was just a bunch of us dudes. We were told if we asked for drinks "like ladies" we'd get the discount. $1 double rum & cokes.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®