Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / BBQ + Coconut Coolouts + May 24th (Sunday) Seattle
Posted: May 20, 2009 3:47 am

down at the Seattle Center, at THE FUNHOUSE, during the big folk music fest, so after you check out gypsy clatter, "mama had a squeezebox", scoot that stinky plaid ass under the mono rail and plunk down $8. Go easy on the door staff since the folk fest crowd will be pushing the envelope and the rules..
Posted: May 23, 2009 12:25 am

the hacks (featuring the dutchess) are opening the show.
Posted: May 23, 2009 1:02 pm

the hacks
you would have to mention that??????
Posted: May 24, 2009 8:11 pm

the hacks?

be afraid, be very afraid.

here's some press for tonight -

Mark Sultan, Coconut Coolouts, the Hacks

(Funhouse) Mark Sultan is a man, a one-man band, who sometimes calls himself "BBQ" and plays with King Khan. Mark Sultan has been in a ton of garage-rock bands, including the Spaceshits, Les Sexareenos, and, more recently, the Almighty Defenders—a redheaded stepchild of a band, birthed in Berlin and made up of Khan, Sultan, and Black Lips. Mark Sultan is a fucking Canuck and is in no way related to the Sultan River or Sultan, Washington (population 3,334). Mark Sultan has a new 7-inch on Sub Pop Records called Hold On. Mark Sultan sings like an angel from Planet Psychedelic Doo-Wop. If I were Mark Sultan, I would tell you to come see me at the Funhouse. I might even mention that King Khan and the Shrines have tonight off in between shows at Sasquatch! and in Portland, so who knows who might drop by. But, hey, I'm not Mark Sultan. KELLY O
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®