Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Mar 14, 2009 2:00 pm

3.22.09 the Alabama Music Box (mobile)
4.23.09 Vasser College with Greg Ashley (gris gris, mirrors, etc.) Box Elders (poughkeepsie)
4.24.09 Market Hotel with Mr. Quintron and Miss Pussycat and Psychedelic Horseshit (brooklyn)
4.25.09 Silent Barn with BLANK DOGS, Box Elders, Jeremy Jay (queens)
4.26.09 recording set at WFMU
4.27.09 hanging with weird steve in detroit!
4.28.09 Lager House with Greg Ashley band group +++++ (detroit)
4.29.09 Y-Not III with Greg Ashley band group +++++ Kevin's Birthday shits (milwaukee)
4.30.09 Empty Bottle (Victim of Time party) with Greg Ashley, Box Elders, Radar Eyes (chicago)
5.01.09 Now Thats Class....Romantic Weekend (cleveland)
6.05or06.09 Bamalama!

new old track is here:
www.myspace.com/wizzardsleeve
Posted: Mar 14, 2009 2:49 pm

come to memphis.
Posted: Mar 14, 2009 6:54 pm

yer playing with THEE HEADLINERS in mobile on 3/22! wooooo!
Posted: Mar 14, 2009 7:21 pm

come to memphis.

we were just there
yer playing with THEE HEADLINERS in mobile on 3/22! wooooo!

yeah you right!
Posted: Mar 20, 2009 9:05 am

THE FLIPS added to Milwaukee show. I'm gonna drink a beer.

http://www.myspace.com/theflipsmilwaukee (7" on hozac next month)
Posted: Mar 20, 2009 12:56 pm

don't come to memphis.
Posted: Mar 21, 2009 5:09 pm

Vasser College? Fancy.

Cjihad,i'm really surprised nothing was booked in Kalamazoo. Make sure to point yerselves in the direction of KZoo as you pray 5 times daily to the old stompin' grounds of Glue Wave Allahs the Spits!!!
Posted: Mar 26, 2009 2:51 am

sorry you broke yer guitar in mobile but damn that song almost demanded it. totally RAD to party with you boys...thanks for the fun times!
Posted: Mar 26, 2009 4:40 pm

Vasser College? Fancy.
actually, it's Vassar College...is it still fancy?

Cjihad,i'm really surprised nothing was booked in Kalamazoo. Make sure to point yerselves in the direction of KZoo as you pray 5 times daily to the old stompin' grounds of Glue Wave Allahs the Spits!!!
yeah well, hmmm, uhhh whatever

sorry you broke yer guitar in mobile but damn that song almost demanded it. totally RAD to party with you boys...thanks for the fun times
had a great time with yall as well. that fucking guitar was giving me the stink eye...fuck it
Posted: Mar 26, 2009 7:03 pm

THE FLIPS added to Milwaukee show. I'm gonna drink a beer.

scratch that. can't do it. but Sagger's new band with Eric (Night Terrors/Mildew) and Luke (The Get Drunk) and Luke's brother Zach is gonna play.
Posted: Mar 26, 2009 7:44 pm

Chad, come play in Kzoo at the end of August. Nobunny already is. I have to know somebody that works at a funeral home so we can get whett.
Posted: Mar 28, 2009 7:57 pm

4.23.09 Vasser College with Greg Ashley (gris gris, mirrors, etc.) Box Elders (poughkeepsie)
4.24.09 Market Hotel with Mr. Quintron and Miss Pussycat and Psychedelic Horseshit (brooklyn)
4.25.09 Silent Barn with BLANK DOGS, Box Elders, Jeremy Jay (queens)
4.26.09 recording set at WFMU
4.27.09 hanging with weird steve in detroit!
4.28.09 Lager House with Greg Ashley band group +++++ (detroit)
4.29.09 Y-Not III with Greg Ashley band group +++++ Kevin's Birthday shits (milwaukee)
4.30.09 Permanent Records in-store (chicago) 6pm
4.30.09 Empty Bottle (Victim of Time party) with Greg Ashley, Box Elders, Radar Eyes (chicago)
5.01.09 Now Thats Class....Romantic Weekend (cleveland)
6.[06.09 Bamalama!

Chad, come play in Kzoo at the end of August. Nobunny already is. I have to know somebody that works at a funeral home so we can get whett.
sounds good...i'll see if we can afford it!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®