Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / eat skull 1/29 east end TONIGHT!
Posted: Jan 29, 2009 12:35 pm

yeah, i figured tonight in all caps would really draw them in cause i know we were all just there over the weekend and we all have a shit ton of cash to spend. but we are playing w/ long legged woman who are from out of town and rock. and a clown band. seriously, a north portland clown band. we have a buncha new shit we are playing... and did i mention the clown band? like we finally made it there is a clown unloading a peavey from a cart attached to a tall bike fucking clown band. dudes?
Posted: Jan 29, 2009 1:46 pm

love tan is playing too, right?
Posted: Jan 29, 2009 1:59 pm

no shit, a clown band? in portland??? how are you going to upstage guys in dirty overalls with tattoos on their faces playing fiddles and banjos? call it off - you're doomed...
Posted: Jan 29, 2009 3:08 pm

call it off? no way- im going to alberta street with tall striped socks on a fishing pole to lure even more clowns to east end. i have a bet going who can say juggalo more tonight before a clown takes offense. like, oh shit, i really pissed that clown off last night by comparing his style to other clowns who arent as cool.
Posted: Jan 29, 2009 3:35 pm

well, be careful. i hear they get their face tattoos in clown jail.
Posted: Jan 29, 2009 4:24 pm

it's the logical end for Termbo Clownin!
Posted: Jan 29, 2009 4:47 pm

call it off? no way-

it's not like you have to be at work in the morning...
Posted: Jan 30, 2009 1:24 am

What is the opposite of a clown?
Posted: Feb 3, 2009 8:53 am | Edited by: Joe Pestilence

"no shit,a clown band?in portland???"

I'm really surprised they let that kinda shit slide in through the door at East End... they sure let the standards drop on that place since i left!

When faced w/tall bike ass clown mother fuckers,murder on sight is manditory. Don't wait 'till you see the whites of their socks. Of course they do have their Fifth Level Stench Attack and their Spare Change Spell Defense,but i think a slug from a 38 between the eyes should do the trick.
Posted: Feb 3, 2009 1:56 pm

this weekend, outside of the plaid pantry on broadway, i saw a baby high chair with 8 foot legs just sitting on the sidewalk. i thought it was funny at first, til the idea of clowns making babies popped in my head. i've still got the shivers...
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®