Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / markey ramone and the new ramones in tupelo
Posted: Jan 15, 2009 2:56 pm

When:
Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Where:
Benjamin's
N.
Main st
Tupelo
Posted: Jan 15, 2009 8:28 pm

The "new" fucking....what?
Posted: Jan 16, 2009 10:08 am

I think we should all go, and if it is what it sounds like it is, we should kill Markey.
Posted: Jan 16, 2009 1:07 pm

kill Markey

Let's go! I once heard Joey and Marky on Howard Stern speaking via telephone. Joey called Marky a "drunk alcoholic wig." Set it on fire!
Posted: Jan 16, 2009 6:47 pm

Michael ""Misfits"" Graves is the singer of this band. They do all the hits like, uh, "Poison Heart".
Posted: Jan 16, 2009 7:06 pm

Totally dig the fact that the Tupelo show is the stop between Mexico City and Japan. URL
Posted: Jan 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Ok. I thought he was actually calling the band "the New Ramones." I thought they would have the hair and the Jackets and the whole thing. I don't care if he gets a bunch of schmusks to play Ramones songs with him. He's gotta eat.
Posted: Jan 17, 2009 4:33 pm

thats total BS, dudes a fuckin scumbag only qualified to play in ramones karaoke band for the rest of his life
Posted: Jan 17, 2009 4:49 pm

i wanna hear the new seeds
Posted: Jan 17, 2009 7:03 pm

curb stomp em all @ 53rd and third
Posted: Jan 18, 2009 6:38 pm

Thats embarrissing!
Posted: Jan 26, 2009 8:46 pm

Ooh, ooh, I'll get to see this disaster!
Posted: Jan 27, 2009 9:46 am

Michael ""Misfits"" Graves is the singer of this band.

what, they couldn't get that new germs singer dude?
Posted: Jan 27, 2009 1:44 pm

I'm holding out for Marky Ramone and the new Richard Hell and the Voidoids
Posted: Jan 30, 2009 7:51 pm

I saw " The New Ramones" a few years ago and for some reason ended up hanging out with the singer.. Didn't take his leather jacket and sun glasses the whole time.. I asked him "you know your not Joey Ramone right?? Played me his own band god did it suck shit..He tried to fuck some female friends of mine who were like gross get the fuck off me..hahaha They should save that shit for 12 year olds...
Posted: Feb 1, 2009 12:56 am

ah graves a never have been i thought he was buttfucking the west memphis 3 still ?i bet graves would eat any cunt ... less it was around that time of the month
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®