Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / PDX Sat big benefit extravaganza at PlanB: PCG, Night Slaves, Leaders, Fireballs, DJ Matto, more!!!!
Posted: Oct 10, 2008 3:47 pm

Our buddy Joel Denton - that dude who co-owns the B-side, used to manage EJ's, formerly bartended at Club 21, and has gone on endless tours as roadie for us, Lopez, Black Elk and others - fucked himself up. The dude has M.S. and his condition caused him to fall down and go boom and crack open his skull real bad. So on top of all his M.S. treatment cost he owes a shit-ton of cash to the folks who glued his head back together.

Thankfully the dude has lots of friends who are ready to help and there have been tons of good raffle prizes donated - many are $25-100 gift certificates to bars and many other things folks like us would actually use. Tons of great bands too:

Pure Country Gold
Fireballs of Freedom
Rapids
The Night Slaves
Leaders
Sprinkles
Half-Rounded Bastard File
Last Regiment of Syncopated Drummers

DJ Matto
DJ Chinatown

It's all just $6

http://a544.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/43/l_dfa5e21d7c77fd66f9d e5a096be455c7.jpg
Posted: Oct 10, 2008 3:52 pm

It's at Plan B - SE 8th & Main.

Starts at 6pm.

That's tomorrow night.

October 11.

do it.
Posted: Oct 11, 2008 12:54 pm

Is that the actual order?
Posted: Oct 11, 2008 1:13 pm

that's the actual order (reading bottom to top - we play last) except I forgot Lopez who play between us and the Fireballs
Posted: Oct 11, 2008 3:03 pm

I just took a huge dump, so i will be DJ'ing much more efficiently...until hour 7 of drinking hits and Chinatown and I are spraying each other with cheese-whiz behind the tables...
Posted: Oct 11, 2008 3:20 pm

until hour 7 of drinking hits and Chinatown and I are spraying each other with cheese-whiz behind the tables...
Out of your asses?
Posted: Oct 11, 2008 3:57 pm

possibly...
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®