Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / A/V MURDER-OKMONIKS-NOBUNNY-YOLKS-CHICAGO-TONIGHT
Posted: Jun 27, 2008 8:00 am

TONIGHT
Friday June 27th
Empty Bottle
1035 N. Western Ave.

A/V Murder
Okmoniks
NoBunny
The Yolks

10PM
8 bucks.
Posted: Jun 29, 2008 12:20 am

great night.
Posted: Jun 29, 2008 10:45 am

Indeed! Even the getting mugged on the way to the car part was pretty entertaining. AV Murder was an awkward, yet awesome addition.
Posted: Jun 29, 2008 12:57 pm

FUCK. completely forgot about the show. ended up getting drunk at home and scowling at people playing yahtzee on my back porch. petro, where'd you get mugged?
Posted: Jun 30, 2008 1:36 am

On Cortez, about 7 doors down from the Empty Bottle. They only got a dollar off me, and when they asked if I had a phone, I said "Do I Look like someone with a fucking phone?!" They didn't even take my Nobunny record, which I shielded with my body. I didn't spend $80 in gas to get my Nobunny record jacked, they woulda had a fight on their hands. Oh, and I totally had a phone. Muggers are idiots.
Posted: Jun 30, 2008 9:49 am

shit, i wound up walking down that way and was in total easy target mode. summer's here in my neighborhood.
Posted: Jun 30, 2008 10:07 am

it seems the young neighborhood kids from humbolt "cut their teeth" around there quiet a bit. cook co. juvy, class of 2010!
Posted: Jun 30, 2008 11:12 am

there's a group of kids on the other end of my street, a couple doors east of oakley that have been getting taken home by the cops for the last two years. i think they may finally be old enough where they could be dangerous instead of just fucking stupid.
Posted: Jun 30, 2008 1:10 pm

great night.

Kevin is my hero.
Posted: Jun 30, 2008 1:14 pm | Edited by: chicago kevin

yeah, i'm pretty much breaking my arm patting myself on my back too.

blind dogs finding bones over here.
Posted: Jun 30, 2008 5:59 pm

I don't get it - what happened??
Posted: Jul 1, 2008 7:03 pm

Thanks Bill and Lisa! Didn't watch the Yolks cause i had to smoke outside. Nobunny's underwear change was awesome. Its become GG Allin for kids. A/V Murder were way better than SXSW though i like the Flying Glass name better. Good to see everybody. Tastee Freeze!!

ps A/V Murder's bass player looks like he should be in Agnostic Front. Awesome!
Posted: Jul 1, 2008 8:06 pm

i like the Flying Glass name better.

join the club - not much could be done however....

GREAT to see you guys - see youse in Memphis inna month!
Posted: Jul 1, 2008 9:55 pm

GREAT to see you guys - see youse in Memphis inna month!

serious thank yous, bill n lisa, n rod n bon-jo! breakfast ruled.

cant wait till the discreet adult party.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®