Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 3:42 pm

Anything fun happening? I'm in town Saturday night...didn't see much in the Weekly but thought I'd ask you Goners...wish it had been last weekend.

I'm actually thinking about Billy Harper at the Jazz Bakery. He's pretty amazing...anybody been there? It looks like the kind of place where people might shush you.
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 6:15 pm

if you're around on Sunday...the guilty hearts & thee cormans are playing a BBQ just outside Chinatown.

dunno about Saturday...
Posted: Mar 14, 2008 12:00 am

go to the getty museum and see the NEW installation - opens on Saturday - CALIFORNIA VIDEO -- Target Video is one of the "artists" featured. - they put up some GREAT clips from the 70s & early 80s... SF punk rock and the Cramps and stuff...

you can do that in the day time and still have all night for live music & beer
Posted: Mar 14, 2008 12:23 am

Oh man...wish I could see that...I grew up on Target video...still got a bunch of 'em dubbed onto VHS somewhere....
Posted: Mar 14, 2008 1:17 am

california video???? rad! fuck yes. i wanna go. flipper is playing with bad religon but i'm not quite sure if thats something to do. ugh. very questionable.
god, i fucking love target video. thats where i'm goin...
there's a black exploitation movie playing on fairfax on satruday night too.
Posted: Mar 14, 2008 1:17 am

california video???? rad! fuck yes. i wanna go. flipper is playing with bad religon but i'm not quite sure if thats something to do. ugh. very questionable.
god, i fucking love target video. thats where i'm goin...
there's a black exploitation movie playing on fairfax on satruday night too.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®