Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Feb 26, 2008 4:38 pm

March 14th-Des Moines, IA-Gt's Lounge
March 15th-Milwaukee, WI-Borg Ward w/Gut Reactions
March 16th-Chicago, IL-Empty Bottle
March 17th-Chicago, IL-We are going to eat at Alice and Friends, the cult run vegetarian Korean restaurant
March 18th-Hamtramck (detroit), MI-Painted Lady Lounge w/the Frustrations
March 19th-Cleveland, OH-Now That's Class
March 20th-Columbus, OH-Cafe Bourbon St w/The Grave Blankets
March 21st-Hall of the Mountain Grill
March 22nd-Memphis, TN-Goner Records Instore w/True Sons of Thunder
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 11:15 am

Also @ The Antiquarium this Friday 2/29 w/ the Yuppies!
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 12:16 pm

Alice and Friends, the cult run vegetarian Korean restaurant

That place is great! Vegetarian Fun Food Supreme was pretty good too. A nice respite from the high falutin attitude of Soul Vegetarian.
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 12:27 pm

high falutin attitude

you mean "kill whitey"?
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 3:45 pm

March 22nd-Memphis, TN-Goner Records Instore w/True Sons of Thunder

this has been changed/moved/...
Posted: Mar 2, 2008 12:17 pm

milwaukee show's gonna rule.
Posted: Mar 3, 2008 10:52 am

milwaukee show's gonna rule.

Milwaukee always rules!
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 1:35 pm

The Memphis show has been moved to the De Cleyre House. I've been told it is going to have a Jamestown/cult theme and have a big bathtub full of vodka Kool-Aid. If anyone doesn't know where the De Cleyre House is you can email us at jeremiah mcintyre @ gmail.com (take out the spaces) and we'll give you the address. Milwaukee will rule as will the rest of the shows. See you all soon.
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 1:37 pm

Oh yeah I forgot, We're starting to book shows out west for June so if anyone wanted us to play in yr town out there get in touch.
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 2:18 pm

The Memphis show has been moved to the De Cleyre House. I've been told it is going to have a Jamestown/cult theme and have a big bathtub full of vodka Kool-Aid. If anyone doesn't know where the De Cleyre House is you can email us at jeremiah mcintyre @ gmail.com (take out the spaces) and we'll give you the address. Milwaukee will rule as will the rest of the shows. See you all soon.

do you know what time it's gonna be? i wanna go to the hi tone that night too
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 2:19 pm

When are you coming up to Mpls/St. Paul? The record sounds great by the way. Thanks.
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 3:15 pm

Girls of the Gravitron is playing the Memphis show also, and I think the Dead Trends? I hope so, can anyone confirm or deny that?
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 3:29 pm

I was told it was Dead Trends, Turquoise Boys and True Sons of Thunder but it might have changed. SAMBEAUX is who set us up with the show and that is the last I heard from him. I'll try to get more info on start time and see if the line up has changed.
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 4:36 pm

Dead Trends can do it.
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 4:53 pm

awesome!
yeah, it's supposed to be Girls of the Gravitron and not Turquoise Boys. Cole, who arranged things with Sam, is in both bands and says he suggested Turquois Boys a while back but Gravitron is planning to play now instead.
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 10:31 pm

What everybody said is right. Girls of Gravitron, Dead Trends, TSOT, Box Elders. It'll probably start around 9 or 10, huh? All ages.

DeCleyre House is 787 Ellsworth. Not a secret.

That Hole in the Head song is super catchy.
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 10:39 pm

hmm this looks pretty fun. maybe i'll just skip lucero
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 11:52 pm

I accidentally stabbed myself in the forehead at work and have a real hole in my head so the song will be even better now.
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 8:50 am

it's true. i saw it. i laughed.
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 9:09 am

wtf did your hand slip when you were trying to file the serial numbers off some of that "hot gear"?
Posted: Mar 17, 2008 10:59 am

i can't believe i missed this last night!
sorry guys. i must be a dick.
Posted: Mar 22, 2008 1:50 pm

TOOOO NIGHT!
Posted: Mar 22, 2008 2:04 pm

met them last night at the black lips show.....tonight will be awesome!!!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®