Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / Khan & BBQ 11/21 seattle's Funhouse
Posted: Nov 13, 2007 2:34 pm

I am always surprised when I see a poster for a show I want to go to, around here. For the above, one hangs in the Sonic Boom record store in Ballard and on tele poles over in Fremont. The Jay and the Chinks show got the same treatment with just a pix of a crowd surfing Jay in his younger days in The Stranger. No other write ups or highlights anywhere and a good crowd was on hand at the Sunset.

Since this K&B show is the night before Thanksgiving I should be getting wasted and baked and it may draw a good crowd. The Coconut Coolouts open and that "Party Jail" track is on rotation at the experience music project radio station.... if you read this K&B I request K's "Ugly Women" cause of the tranny/granny link and I expect some gaze in the audience. You can warm us up with that before you wip it on me, that dong is so hard to see and if you pee on me again I will WHIP IT GOOD
Posted: Nov 15, 2007 1:46 am

i suprised anyone saw any of my flyers with clear channel / poster midget / poster giant etc tearing shit down/ flyering over with 'blues traveler' and 'cherry poppin daddies' and 'scottish band wearing scarves' and other RAD stuff on a daily basis

$.16 well spent then!
Posted: Nov 15, 2007 9:35 am

$.16 well spent then
good for you champ
seems like the club does nada for advertising
you know hipster shit odor is nowhere near
the Seattle Center.
Posted: Nov 21, 2007 8:46 pm

you know hipster shit odor is nowhere near
the Seattle Center.
No big thanks to the EMP. They care more about Science Fiction now over music. I like SCIFI too, but don't forget about the local music scene. That SKY CHURCH stage is freakin' awsome!! Put it to use!!! Now that the Sonics are going to OK City; SEATTLE CENTER SCENE FOUND DEAD.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®