Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / wizzardsleevedierotzzpussuaderscheaptimesnakeflower2nobunnyleshormones coffinboundmosquitobandito
Posted: Sep 12, 2007 7:12 am

Posted: Sep 12, 2007 7:48 am

2 is optimistic! 3 is optimistic!

god loves an optimist!
Posted: Sep 12, 2007 7:51 am

We're all gonna die.

Might be able to shuffle some after-riders to the shows, but no guarantees on getting your asses home.
Posted: Sep 12, 2007 5:53 pm

I'm going into training for GF4 right now. Sleep all day. Pawdy all night.
Posted: Sep 18, 2007 8:42 pm

So....... Dustin is the BRB show @ the Armory off?
Or....is there a show at Armory at all?
If so, anyone know who's playing?

April-dah-ling, what's the order of the bands, pretty please:

Thur:
Les Hormones
Coffin Bound
Mosquito Bandito

Fri:
Cheap Time
Snakeflower 2
No Bunny

Sat:
Wizzard Sleeve
Die Rotzz
Pussuaders
Posted: Sep 18, 2007 9:17 pm

order is tbd. i don't think there are any shows at the armory....if so, no one has told me..
Posted: Sep 18, 2007 9:22 pm

Well Dustin was wiggin about Die Rotzz and BRB being sheduled there Sat nite, but after that conversation Die Rotzz showed up on your list. So I dunno.

Gotta see the Gizzard Wands though; just wondering what I'd be missing.
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 4:36 am

fuck
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 6:36 am

I thought there was an Armory show too somewhere in there? I'm not as frightened at the Armory....than I am at Printers Alley!
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 7:27 am

haha why are you frightened? as far as i know there aren't any armory shows now. die rotzz were gonna play there with evil army and black rose band, but instead we just combined them with wizzard sleeve and pussuaders since black rose band and evil army are already playing at murphys earlier that day.
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 7:46 am

Cause it's SCARY MAN!

Any way, it was the only chance I could get to see ICU on tour with my replacement. They were on the bill too , I dunno what happenned but there all comin in the same van....DieRotzz and ICU that is...
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 7:49 am

Plus I get to make fun of my pals Dave and Emma and Karen by makin faces of 'em while they play and stuff...
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 8:00 am

i dunno about icu playing in memphis, but only 3 bands can play that show at printers on saturday night.

printer's alley isn't scary at all. it's really clean, and their food isn't too bad either. i never went there before a few months ago so maybe it has changed. i think it's better off being in the bar than at the armory.
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 8:03 am

Lame.
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 10:01 am

Do the bands know about this change April?
I mean, just last friday before they left from NYC me and Andy was talkin about how cool the Armory show is gonna be and how I was gonna sit in as a suprise and we were all gonna have a blasting set. Infact, the Armory show was one of the first to confirm both bands on the tour indicated
here:

http://www.goner-records.com/board/index.php?action=vthread&forum=3&to pic=30539&page=0#msg422111

and advertised here:

http://www.myspace.com/icunyc

Since they have no computer on the road, I doubt they have seen this change...But I'm sure something can be worked out right?
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 10:14 am

i dunno die rotzz asked to be on the show 3 weeks ago. maybe they're doing both shows. i have no idea. it doesn't matter either way to me, but dustin told me black rose band wasn't playing at the armory anymore....that's why i assumed it wasn't happening. icu was never even brought up. i'm the wrong person to ask about the armory stuff. maybe talk to rob?
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 10:17 am

their myspace says they're playing friday in memphis. die rotzz is playing at printers on saturday. so maybe both are happening? like i said....talk to rob or someone else though cuz i have nothing to do with it.
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 10:17 am

Good idea!
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 11:13 am

hey dtrain.......since you are coming down could you bring me my MANGINA video that somehow you have...that was my only copy and possibly the only copy that wasn't sensored.
thanks
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 1:54 pm

hey ho.......April, ICU was scheduled to play @the Armory on Friday nite w/Evil Army, Die rotzz and BRB....that got cancelled. We're gonna be in Memphis and it would be fabulous to be able to blow thru our 17 minit set.......if u think we could get away w/that @Printer's Alley it'd be much appreciated............thx
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 3:07 pm | Edited by: dtrain

I believe mister Matt Muscle is in possession of the Mangina video....and the dvd copies as well. I gave them to him the last time he was here which was several months ago...
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 11:15 pm

i dont know where that is.
i lost it i guess.
its on youtube though.
Posted: Sep 27, 2007 9:35 pm

oh.... great.
Posted: Sep 28, 2007 1:27 am

you are such a piece of shit
fuck you and youtube
Posted: Sep 29, 2007 7:06 pm

It seems like a lot of people enjoyed the Muscle Shuffle. No Bunny, was so much fun I rabbit doodled in my pants.
Posted: Sep 29, 2007 7:25 pm

chuck! where are you>??
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®