Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / THE RED HEARTS AT PRINTER'S ALLEY SEPTEMBER 6th!!!
Posted: Aug 17, 2007 7:27 pm

http://myspace.com/theredhearts

The Red Hearts are a rock 'n' roll four piece from Los Angeles, CA, loved for their catchy/punky songs and their wild shows. Formed by Lenny Pops (The Morlocks, ex-The Brian Jonestown Massacre) in 2004, the Red Hearts also consist of Danny, Dan Collins, and Eric Tretbar. Their first single "More and Faster" was release in November 2006 and is available through Mean Buzz Records (www.meanbuzzrecords.com) and the Red Hearts myspace (www.myspace.com/theredhearts).
Posted: Aug 17, 2007 9:59 pm

These guys are gonna be bigger than the WILLOWZZZZZZZ

DONE!
Posted: Aug 17, 2007 11:29 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Posted: Aug 18, 2007 7:42 am

any you goner's wanna play with us?
Posted: Aug 18, 2007 5:54 pm

SNIF SNIF SNIF SNIF SNIF........
Posted: Aug 23, 2007 8:03 pm

come on goners anyone????
Posted: Aug 25, 2007 1:03 am

you may be playing with the Silver Apples
Posted: Aug 25, 2007 6:29 am

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Posted: Aug 29, 2007 4:20 pm

Other RED HEARTS dates:

Sep 3 2007 - Las Vegas, NV @ TBA
Sep 4 2007 - Albuquerque, NM @ Burt's Tiki Lounge
Sep 5 2007 - Tulsa, OK @ The Soundpony
Sep 6 2007 - Memphis, TN @ Printer's Alley
Sep 7 2007 - Nashville, TN @ Exit/In
Sep 8 2007 - Atlanta, GA @ Drunken Unicorn
Sep 9 2007 - New Orleans, LA @ Circle Bar
Sep 10 2007 - Houston, TX @ Rudyard's British Pub
Sep 11 2007 - Austin, TX @ Emo's
Sep 12 2007 - El Paso, TX @ TBA
Sep 13 2007 - Phoenix, AZ @ TBA
Posted: Aug 30, 2007 5:48 am

Sept 3 2007 - Las Vegas, NV @ Double Down Saloon
Posted: Sep 1, 2007 3:42 am

added to the printer alley bill the fucking SILVER APPLES!! and Moon Upstairs
Posted: Sep 1, 2007 4:14 am

silver apples? really?
Posted: Sep 1, 2007 10:10 pm

it's simeon coxe and a replacement drummer; seems like it is actually true, but it was a lot more awesome that they were playing a small bar in memphis before this guy got a hold of it. I guess it's still awesome. it was originally booked at murphy's according to some dates I saw; I was hoping no one at murphy's would know who they were and make them play without a PA (if that is even possible) to like 5 people. that would have been the perfect scene to walk in on. still, this is definitely the most interesting result of printer's alley having shows so far. I want to see "LIVE THIS THURSDAY - SILVER APPLES" on the printer's alley marquee every day on the way home this week.
Posted: Sep 2, 2007 8:44 pm

but it was a lot more awesome that they were playing a small bar in memphis before this guy got a hold of it
sorry for the confusion if by "this guy" you mean me, i had nothing to do with the show being moved. im just the 22 year old bass player from the red hearts, sorry my name makes me look so formal. i am a huge silver apples fan and asked murphy's if we could be added to the bill and they told me the show was cancelled. days later i was informed that they got added to our bill, to much surprise and excitement on my part. i am no promoter just a guy in a rock n roll band living his dream. hope to meet you at the show, and hope you check out our set, itll be fun
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®