Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / Eddie Bond at Center For Southern Folklore
Posted: Aug 13, 2007 2:27 pm

Sept. 1 @ 4:45 .. Cousin Bo Jack will also be performing and I will be rocking the drums for the show..Show some support for the living legend.
Posted: Aug 13, 2007 4:31 pm

living large!

eddie bond is great.
Posted: Aug 15, 2007 2:20 pm

He always puts on a good show.. they love the hell out of him ioverseas. I played the Jackson Rockabilly Fest with him and people came from New Zealand to see him..
Posted: Aug 15, 2007 6:06 pm

that's gonna be a good one
Posted: Aug 15, 2007 8:43 pm

Isn't that the guy from the Country Sounds of Memphis? I love that show! The funniest was when they were at that pool and spa parking lot, no wait!, It's the Panchos footage! Yeah thats it....where the band is really playin to like a , karaoke track for the people who get up to sing. It was halarious! oh, and the PUNCHO MAN! ha-ha....I have this shit on tape. It's awesome! Singin Grandma! lol!

God I wish I could see that in person.....
Posted: Aug 16, 2007 3:08 am

not familiar with that show.. ..he had 2 shows before called "the eddie bond show" ... also the guy that fired elvis and made buford pusser famous
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®