Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / Help with booking in Vancouver BC fer Snake Flower II....please'ums!
Posted: Aug 4, 2007 12:29 am

Hey, I'm bookin fer SFII now and we're settin up a lil NW jaunt. I tried to get in contact with the guy who books at Pat's Pub, but haven't heard anythin back yet.

Any other places I should contact, or any better ways to get a hold of the guy who works with Pat's? I sent a message to the email address he had posted on his wee MicePiss site. The date that I'm lookin at would suitably be September 18th. Any help would be appreciated migh-tee kindly!
Posted: Aug 7, 2007 8:03 pm | Edited by: Crystal Lake

unfortunately, I have way, waaaayyyy too much going on that week to help you out personally, but you should check this space out: www.myspace.com/emergencyroomstrathcona

I don't have their e-mail, so hopefully you have the means to get in touch through myspace.

after that, I'd try here: www.myspace.com/punk340 - Pub 340 - the bar where most touring punk/noise/whatever bands end up playing.

the guy who books things over at Pat's Pub is named Steve, and his e-mail is info (at) fireball productions (dot) com (no spaces). it's possible he's the one who's not e-mailing you back. you usually have to get someone else (maybe another band?) to actually set the show up, unless you are a psychobilly band or something. They rarely do shows Sun - Wed, which may have something to do with it.

good luck! if all else fails, ask these kids: www.myspace.com/newfastpunkclub or any of the bands in their top whatevers.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®