Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / CHI - M 6/25 - gAY bABY*Box Elders*el sUBMARINE rACES - FREE*FREE*FREE
Posted: Jun 7, 2007 3:02 pm | Edited by: Jay

iT'S one of those awesome free Monday night shows at the Empty Bottle with two awesome bands and one sorta ok band. But it's FREE, as in no money. You can spend it all on drugs and hotdogs.

The Submarine Races- with Ian, who used to be in other bands you all know. They're really fucking good. They also have the balls to sight all things "twee" as an influence, and then probably stab you in the neck if you laugh at them. Trust me.

Box Elders- featuring Snr. Jeremiah R. McIntyre and his little brother Snr. Clayton McIntyre and some other guys i don't know, but who must be awesome, cause they're awesome.

Gay Baby -If we get a new space sometime soon, we might be able to practice before we play this show. It probably wouldn't matter much anyway. But Mike and Jon made a poster with a retarded kid on it, so, you know, I think that makes up for a lot.
Posted: Jun 8, 2007 6:33 pm

and that poster is fuckng creepy.
Posted: Jun 11, 2007 10:12 pm

THIS is what the show will look like if you're blind and your ears were just in a coal mining accident.
Posted: Jun 18, 2007 6:46 pm | Edited by: Jay

There's been a flurry of activity on the old myspace page this weekend in anticipation of this show. TWO friend requests and almost 18 hits over a three day period.
This is unprecedented people.
Obviously the majors are checking us out.
Get to THIS SHOW so we don't have to put you on the list for our next show at the United Center opening for douche rock.
Posted: Jun 21, 2007 6:34 pm

jay....bring my pynchon book
Posted: Jun 21, 2007 7:59 pm

i sold it for crack.
Posted: Jun 21, 2007 9:17 pm

i sold it for crack.

ASS crack
Posted: Jun 25, 2007 2:31 pm

the most important FREE show ever of all time
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®