Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / photos: wet tshirt wild weekend
Posted: May 31, 2007 2:16 am

Posted: May 31, 2007 2:56 am

i would like to thank Rich Evans, here in this public forum, for putting on such an amazingly memorable, incredibly wonderful weekend. there absolutely could be no better going away send off, legally. the fact that a great time was had by all makes it all the more fantastic. as excited as i am to leave for spain, this weekend actually has made me very sentimental to the fact that, over the past few years, i have made some great friends who i will never forget and will hopefully see in the near future. and with these friends i have had even more amazing times than a good man deserves, many i will look back upon and be ashamed of, but ashamed with a grin from ear to ear as my grandson sits upon my lap and flips the pages of the photo lp as the pee runs down both our legs and into our cowboy boots. for those that do not know, Rich has had a HUGE part into making orlando florida into the great little 'scene' that it is. a few years ago this town was dreadful. knowing Rich through these years and witnessing everything he has accomplished has been incredible. for the culmination of it to all come together this past memorial day weekend, which began as a going away party for me, but became something so much bigger, the good times that were had by the locals and the out-of-towners, the great line up of bands, and the way everything went so smoothly to the magnificiently debacherous ending with the fe fi fo fums (i missed the pool party because i had a 103.5 fever all day) is a great testament to what he has accomplished here and the future success that awaits. i wish he and jeanie the best of luck and being that i am the best man in his wedding this coming febuary i do believe we shall share many more incredible stories to tell each others chidren. okay enouh with the sentimental dribble. i would like to thank all the bands that came to play, and without slighting any of them, to the FE FI FO FUMS you guys are the greatest fucking band a boy moving to spain could have play his party. thank you rich
Posted: May 31, 2007 3:17 am | Edited by: Whiskey Bent

best viewed as slideshows and set to fast

Crucial!

God I love you for being an even bigger sap than me, Dan (finally!).
And for a million more too.

Have a KILLER one-way ticket time in Spain!
Posted: May 31, 2007 1:23 pm

Much love Rich and Dan.
Posted: May 31, 2007 2:31 pm

Hey Sherry,
When do we get to see your pics?
Posted: May 31, 2007 3:19 pm

Hey Sherry,
When do we get to see your pics?

yea?
Posted: May 31, 2007 5:15 pm

Uuuuugh. Soon.

Why don't you all come over and record all my loot while I edit and upload, let's see, the 569 photos that I dumped last night. Working on 'em -- it takes forever :-(

Man. Shaquille. Your photos are really rad.
LOVE the one of Haunted George shootin pool.
Posted: Jun 2, 2007 10:39 pm

Posted: Jun 11, 2007 4:44 pm

SHERRY!
Posted: Jun 11, 2007 7:51 pm

I suck. I've been having waaaaay more fun than one should be allowed.

Nothing's on my schedule for this week.
I'll try and get to 'em.

Sowwwy.
Meow.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®