Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / Sat March 10 = Murphys = Pink Reason, Psychedelic Horseshit, Deluxin, and Girls of the Gravitron
Posted: Mar 1, 2007 9:58 pm

Saturday March 10th at Murphys on Madison in Memphis
10pm, 5 bucks

Pink Reason (green bay, wi... www.myspace.com/second culture )
Psychedelic Horseshit (columbus, oh... www.myspace.com/psychedelichorseshit )
Deluxin (nashville, tn... members of be your own pet, but sound like early butthole surfers)
Girls of the Gravitron (memphis, tn-willomatic, kol, and some others... www.myspace.com/girlsofthegravitron )

come get your ears blown out

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j46/aprilnovak78/pinkreasonflyer.jpg
Posted: Mar 8, 2007 6:07 am

this weekend!!
Posted: Mar 8, 2007 11:18 pm

last gravitron show! cole is moving away the morning after this show.
Posted: Mar 9, 2007 8:06 am

to where? what?
Posted: Mar 9, 2007 3:19 pm

i think he's moving to detroit
Posted: Mar 10, 2007 6:19 pm

detroit

bye memphis, your girlfriends were fun
Posted: Mar 10, 2007 8:17 pm

cole SAYS he is moving to detroit, but he doesn't understand what moving entails (clothes, guitars, some furniture, car....etc.) i have a feeling once he starts packing he will realize it's more than he can stomach and he will stay in memphis forever.
i will be playing bass face tonight, btw/.
Posted: Mar 10, 2007 10:18 pm

Girls of the Gravitron is out.

april's booking thing is really cool.

she decided this morning that the only band that would get paid would be deluxin. nice.

i dont give two shits about getting $15 bucks from the door, but it is my last nite in town and i really dont want to see that bitch.

maybe the bucaneer, party?
Posted: Mar 10, 2007 11:01 pm

i'm not sure what you're talking about cole. you agreed to play for free when you asked to be on the show. when you demanded money today i told you that i wanted to make sure that the touring bands get gas money first. if you care so much about money why didn't you charge for your show last night?
Posted: Mar 10, 2007 11:09 pm

I dont really care about making money at shows, evidenced by last nite's show and every other show ive done in town, if there's a cover - touring bands get it, if there's extra - it usually goes to the bartender.

i heard this morning you were planning on not paying psych horses and pink reason. i dont like that. how do you get to decide again?

its my last day in memphis and i just dont want to deal with you.

was i the last person in memphis who gave you a chance?

(point)
sorry again, other bands
Posted: Mar 10, 2007 11:44 pm

well i don't know where you got your info, but it obviously wasn't from me. i always try to give most of the door to the touring bands. i never take anything for myself....i even pay for flyers out of my pocket. i just didn't understand why you were making demands of me. when you asked me for money today, i said i had 3 other bands that i was obligated to first.....not sure what you're talking about. kevin is a friend of mine. why would i stiff his band?

i hope people still come out.....i've heard good things about pink reason and psychedelic horseshit...i know they're super broke and having car problems so hopefully they can make a little bit of gas money from the show.

good luck with the move cole! :)
Posted: Mar 11, 2007 12:11 am

i never asked you for money.

this is stupid. bye
Posted: Mar 11, 2007 12:16 am

whatever cole. i guess you have no short term memory. you texted me and emailed me demanding that you get an even share of the door. all i said was i couldn't guarantee anything we'd see how the door was at the end of the night. if you're not pissed about money, what's the problem here? i just don't see why you would try to sabatoge the show for the other bands by suggesting people go somewhere else when kevin was nice enough to offer to help you set up shows up north. seems like bad bridges to burn.
Posted: Mar 11, 2007 12:27 am

im not trying to sabotage (?) anything . I just dont want to have anything to do with you.

i dont need bridges - i can fly.

eat a dick and buzz off.
Posted: Mar 11, 2007 12:28 am

(point)
Posted: Mar 11, 2007 8:13 am

Great stuff! Psychedelic Horseshit was weirder than I'd thought. Bought two records, but it don't compare to live.
Pink Reason has an awesome rhythm section, and the 2nd guitar is a badass. Great to hear!
Posted: Mar 11, 2007 8:14 am | Edited by: Jack Stands

Posted: Mar 14, 2007 5:12 pm

April does a lot for the local scene...

She's always a pro and any one who can't deal with her is just a fuck up!
Posted: Mar 14, 2007 10:39 pm

agreed

(oh yeh i forgot exclamation point)
Posted: Mar 17, 2007 5:46 am

you shoulda moved sooner we endured enuf of your "charm" and musical "talent" douche
Posted: Mar 17, 2007 5:48 am

don't get my wrong i'm not in april's fan club either, have fun hanging with suburban kids slumming in D-troit
Posted: Mar 17, 2007 8:20 pm

yeah, fuck suburban kids! keep them out of the city!

GO OLD PEOPLE
keep your girlfriends and starbucks coffee and gay attempts at music, I'll take the buccaneer til I die, thanks
Posted: Mar 17, 2007 9:09 pm

psychedelic horseshit was awesome.
Posted: Mar 18, 2007 4:55 pm

charm and talent is all i got dude - what's your thing? talking shit behind a computer screen while you jerk off to middleschool boys playing everquest???
Posted: Mar 18, 2007 4:56 pm

psychadelic horseshit is good
Posted: Mar 18, 2007 5:11 pm

charm and talent is all i got dude

Comedy seems to be your area of strength.
Posted: Mar 18, 2007 8:04 pm | Edited by: april n

i've never thought cole was very funny, but i have heard girls laughing after they hang out with him........so maybe i'm wrong.
Posted: Mar 18, 2007 8:53 pm

I don't even know what everquest is, or the play activities of middleschool boys. Glad to see you go. Goodbye.
Posted: Mar 19, 2007 5:21 am

ha
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®