Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / Grave Blankets tonight in Dayton
Posted: Mar 1, 2007 8:26 pm

Are there any Dayton goners?

this is our first show ever in the gem city, so if you exist, come out and say hi or something!

@ The Pearl
101 S St. Clair St
doors @ 9
Posted: Mar 2, 2007 4:34 am

something.
Posted: Mar 2, 2007 6:24 pm

something is right.
Posted: Mar 2, 2007 6:27 pm

I had to work Lula or I would have been there. How did it go?
Posted: Mar 2, 2007 7:14 pm

Well, the pearl is pretty cool, the staff was cool, but only three people besides the other band showed up, and one of them was one of our friends that lives there. We ruled, however. Too bad you couldn't make it! With a crowd of four, the possiblities are limitless.
Posted: Mar 2, 2007 7:15 pm

There were five employees though!!
Posted: Mar 2, 2007 7:32 pm

Dayton is a pretty sleepy town anymore as far as the music scene goes but they just need a wake-up call. There's 4 or 5 universities in and around town so the potential really is there. I graduated from WSU in Dayton and the scene was much more alive then. Just don't give up on going there 'cause that's about as close as I can get - driving-wise - to Goner-friendly rock shows!

You just need to give me more notice so I can double that crowd for ya! I could have afforded to say something I've always wanted to say - a round for the house, on me!
Posted: Mar 2, 2007 9:45 pm

We'll come back, and even give you more than a few hours notice! But we may wait for that construction on 70 to end. We were at a dead stop for about a half hour at 8pm.

Side note: Somebody needs to bring back the house show in Ohio. It's a lost art here.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®